The Hamburger Helper Appreciation Thread

Look, look, look. Everybody just relax. Calm down.

Okay, let's look at this analytically and stuff. Relax.

Okay, check this out.

So, if Chef Boyardee can get away with putting fake ground beef in a can, why can't this Communist Glove Face guy not put beef in his boxes? What's the difference between a box and a can? They both hold stuff. They both go on the same shelves.

See, and Chef Boyardee doesn't even put "Beef" in his name. But he actually offers beef within the contents of his cans. So this little Commie Glove calls himself "Hamburger Helper", but doesn't even have the burger in the box. How is he helping the Hamburger? The Hamburger has to come to him.

More like "Good For Nothing Helper".

Okay, check this out.

So, if Chef Boyardee can get away with putting fake ground beef in a can, why can't this Communist Glove Face guy not put beef in his boxes? What's the difference between a box and a can? They both hold stuff. They both go on the same shelves.

See, and Chef Boyardee doesn't even put "Beef" in his name. But he actually offers beef within the contents of his cans. So this little Commie Glove calls himself "Hamburger Helper", but doesn't even have the burger in the box. How is he helping the Hamburger? The Hamburger has to come to him.

Eat it. Until then, don't talk. Ever. Again.

Chef Boyardee and Hamburger Helper does not equal.

Chef Boyardee = Crap. Nothing compared to real food.

Hamburger Helper = Next to real food. They are just giving you some of the ingredients. :confused:

Hmm. Okay. I think I see what you guys are trying to say.

So let me see if I have my facts straight:

Hamburger Helper is just pasta. With sauce in it. And I have to go out myself, buy the meat, prepare the meat, and then put the fake sauce in the pan with the pasta and voila?

Hamburger....helped?

would you eat just the hamburger by itself?

no, you need a little helper!

chef boyardee and hamburger helper does not equal.

Chef boyardee = crap. Nothing compared to real food.

Hamburger helper = next to real food. They are just giving you some of the ingredients. :confused:

qft

Hamburger Helper is just pasta. With sauce in it. And I have to go out myself, buy the meat, prepare the meat, and then put the fake sauce in the pan with the pasta and voila?

Hamburger....helped?

Yes, but you left out the last step: enjoy. :woot:

Hamburger....helped?

Haha, in HH's defense, there are usually a couple sauces involved. The main perk is the convenience and large flavor choice.

I love Hamburger Helper.

I once got into a fight with my sister for the last bit of Cheeseburger Macaroni, that's how good it is.

My favorite now is Cheesy Nacho.

I have horrible flashbacks of the hamburger helper in my childhood. That **** is disgusting.

How can you not make it right? You forget the hamburger??

I read about hamburger helper in a Stephen King book of all places. I have no idea what it is. I may skim the thread . . .

Tuna Helper should be replaced by another one...

Shrimp Helper? For the rich bastards.

Crab Helper? For the rich bastards.

Lobster Helper? For the rich bastards.

or maybe totally un-water related and go with Pork Helper?

That's counter-intuitive isn't it?
Rich bastards eating Betty Crocker products?
"New money" maybe, but I doubt your average trust fund baby would see the appeal in something like this when he probably has a personal chef.

And as far as I'm concerned Lobster, Crab, and Shrimp Helper already exist, you just have to pick a wining combination.... Chili Macaroni wouldn't be one.

OK, I briefly read the link, so what's the premise here for Hamburger Helper?

Do you crumble Hamburger into the Cheeseburger Macaroni, then when it's cooked re-shape it into a patty & put it back on a bun?

Don't think they have it in the UK anyway, do they??

Help me oh knowledgeable Americans, I am truly fascinated!

Okay, check this out.

omg this is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my entire life! whenever I see that little guy, I will never be able to get "this little Commie Glove" out of my head...hahahahahahahaha!
Thank you for making me smile =)

I think HH is the shiz btw...as long as it's made correctly, my husband likes to add extra pasta... :( he's a dummy in the kitchen

I had '" cheesy nacho" lastnite..god that was good eatin

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"