MCU Fight: Doctor Strange Vs Captain Marvel

That interaction between Thor and Captain Marvel at the end of the new Endgame trailer makes me think they'll be treated as equals.

Captain Marvel is too fast and too strong. Strange has a wide range of abilities that could in theory probably defeat her, but he's likely going to be out cold before he ever has a chance to use any of it.

There's always the possibility that either could one shot the other, but one on one I think, Strange pulls out enough tricks and reality bends to stop her. I don't think she knows what she's in for with him.

I think Strange can prolong the fight, but cannot win it. Carol only needs 1 blow. She will get it in there and claim victory.

After Strange's fight with Thanos on Titan, this fight isn't going to be simple to conclude a clear winner. Strange's offensive and defensive moves are out of this world....as powerful as Carol is as we've seen so far it's hard to declare a winner but the Russo's seem to turn every character they get to direct into ultra instinct badasses. Imagine what the Russo's will do with Carol...think about that.

After Strange's fight with Thanos on Titan, this fight isn't going to be simple to conclude a clear winner. Strange's offensive and defensive moves are out of this world.

His defensive/restraining/portal spells are incredible but I don't think he's ever shown the kind of offensive firepower it would take to hurt Carol.

This is much tighter than I ever expected. Go Dr Strange !

After Strange's fight with Thanos on Titan, this fight isn't going to be simple to conclude a clear winner. Strange's offensive and defensive moves are out of this world....as powerful as Carol is as we've seen so far it's hard to declare a winner but the Russo's seem to turn every character they get to direct into ultra instinct badasses. Imagine what the Russo's will do with Carol...think about that.
1ee988609a65fe3464cde6c3d65906de.gif

Doctor Strange

Close fight but Strange's defensive spells would eventually overwhelm Carol.

This week's battle is up, Thor vs Captain Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"