Homecoming MCU Spider Man post-credits scene ideas?

Yeah I think it's pretty hard to do better than a spider man post credits scene in Aou especially for GA

I think the best way to introduce him would be in the after-credits of AoU, as a lead in to CA:CW.

There is a very quick, brief scene of a close up shot of Spidey swinging through the city, from the pov of Iron Man helmet cam, as the image pans from a close up shot, to a far away shot, revealing Iron Man standing on top of one, of the many, skyscrapers of Manhattan, watching Spidey swing by in the distance, then the face Iron Man, turns and looks at the camera, jets fire up, and he takes off, after Spidey. End scene.

:up: :up: :up:

I liked the idea of revealing him through the news paper. Like at the end of aou we see nick fury reading a news paper and cap comes in and says " taking it easy fury"? And fury says "no actually scouting for new recruits". Captain America looks baffled and then nick fury gets up and puts a news paper on a nearby table and walks out the room. Captain America glances at the news paper with a headline that says SPIDERMAN:HERO OR MENACE. Then it cuts to black.

I literally cannot think of one thing that would top a Spidey reveal for AOU's after credits scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"