MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

I think Drax definitely has the durability advantage. Jack has the speed and agility. Since Jack only has a single action scene and Drax's feats are almost entirely against aliens I don't think I can really tell who would really be stronger. But I figure, even if Jack is theoretically stronger it can't be by much, so the higher durability means Drax is probably the winner.

frankenstein-its-alive.gif

Missed this thread.

And the win goes to Drax.

I think Drax definitely has the durability advantage. Jack has the speed and agility. Since Jack only has a single action scene and Drax's feats are almost entirely against aliens I don't think I can really tell who would really be stronger. But I figure, even if Jack is theoretically stronger it can't be by much, so the higher durability means Drax is probably the winner.
Agreed, durability is again the key factor in this one.

Loki.

We've never seen actual evidence that the Iron Man suit from that far back was actually capable of hurting Loki.

Given Tony had to build a specially designed Hulk-Buster suit four times the size just to barely hang in there against Hulk, whereas Loki was up and walking within minutes after being ragdolled by Hulk I don't believe that older suit is in Loki's league.

Loki

Tony wouldn't fare well if Loki were to go all out. He wasn't even trying against Tony since he wanted to get captured.

Carol could probably eliminate the Guardians by herself. The only one that would have given her a real fight might have been Peter with celestial powers but even then he never really tapped into that full potential before he lost them.

Carol could probably eliminate the Guardians by herself. The only one that would have given her a real fight might have been Peter with celestial powers but even then he never really tapped into that full potential before he lost them.
unless Yondu decides to go ruthless and ends it early.................

Hmm I'll have to go with The Marvels. There's just no way to know if Yondu's arrow could harm Carol.

The Marvels.

I'm not convinced any of the Guardians are capable of hurting Carol *or* Monica (while she's phasing) and it would at least be very difficult for them to hurt Kamala. The Marvels have some of the best defensive powers in the MCU in addition to having stronger offensive capabilities than any of the Guardians.

The Gotg's only hope is for Mantis to hold Carol in sleep and the others to be able to keep Monica and Kamala busy long enough for Rocket to invent an anti-phasing weapon that takes Monica out of the fight, allowing them to overwhelm Kamala and then present a united front against Carol. But even if they pull that off, I don't see how they beat Carol once she wakes up. And Mantis can't make her sleep forever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"