MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Well I appreciate your honesty (Maybe try being honest about LBJ).
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Vision and Wanda - they're just too powerful, so 7/10. If the Guardians get the drop on them, with a Peter Quill plan, then the Guardians might take this 3/10 provides Quill's tasers can slow Vision down.

If Yondu or Rocket did manage to disable Vision, that would piss Wanda off, and last time that happened she came close to killing Thanos.

If it’s purely hand to hand it’s got to be Skurge for me.

Asguardians are stupid durable, one or two hits and you’ve got a broken Bucky.

I just can’t see how Barnes could put Skurge down.

Tough one but I'm going with Bushmaster. His quickness might be the key to winning the fight.
He does seem to have the edge on speed. With any weapons, then Bucky would win easily but hand to hand I think Bushmaster has a chance of pulling it off. It’s about 50/50 for me but I’ll throw him a vote.

If it’s purely hand to hand it’s got to be Skurge for me.

Asguardians are stupid durable, one or two hits and you’ve got a broken Bucky.

I just can’t see how Barnes could put Skurge down.
Skurge on durability, agreed. Although the current match up was Bucky vs Bushmaster (with no weapons).

Ok this is a definite sign I need to get some sleep lol I think I just seen someone mention Skurge.

Agreed Bucky sleeps Bushmaster.
Yeah, that was a request from @Batmannerism to use Skurge (with Des and Troy) in a future match, which is a good call IMO. :up:

Bucky wins with a smile on his face. Next up:

Skurge
803c4423c5c95b3e91c76eaced5bbda1cfc80ce9_00.gif

Vs Black Panther
jqz5vo.gif

Who you got peeps?
L
Bucky wins with a smile on his face. Next up:

Skurge
803c4423c5c95b3e91c76eaced5bbda1cfc80ce9_00.gif

Vs Black Panther
jqz5vo.gif

Who you got peeps?

Well, ironically Des and Troy are probably all but useless against BP. However if Skurge has any asgardian weapons, even a knife then BP is in serious trouble.

On the other hand BP, while a faster and more skillful fighter, isn't going to be able to really hurt Skurge without getting close up and using his claws. Here I see Skurge's massive strength and durability advantage coming into play.

I'll go 6/10 for Skurge and 4/10 BP.

IMO a really tight matchup for Skurge is him with Des , Troy and the Axe Hela gave him) against no-infinity-stone Ronan the Accuser, with his Hammer of Kree Justice and or a Kree edged weapon.

L

Well, ironically Des and Troy are probably all but useless against BP. However if Skurge has any asgardian weapons, even a knife then BP is in serious trouble.

On the other hand BP, while a faster and more skillful fighter, isn't going to be able to really hurt Skurge without getting close up and using his claws. Here I see Skurge's massive strength and durability advantage coming into play.

I'll go 6/10 for Skurge and 4/10 BP.

IMO a really tight matchup for Skurge is him with Des , Troy and the Axe Hela gave him) against no-infinity-stone Ronan the Accuser, with his Hammer of Kree Justice and or a Kree edged weapon.
You know...................I honestly don't know why that has NEVER crossed my mind. I got you though!

tumblr_o2rxa01f7V1r8jzago1_500.gif

Last edited:
We never really got to see how strong or durable Skurge was though. That's the deciding factor in this matchup. I'm going with Skurge on this one assuming that he's strong enough to throw T'Challa around and knock him out.
tenor.gif

I like it.

We never really got to see how strong or durable Skurge was though. That's the deciding factor in this matchup. I'm going with Skurge on this one assuming that he's strong enough to throw T'Challa around and knock him out.

tenor.gif

I like it.

Youre right, its not really clear just how strong and tough Skurge is - but he's a warrior class Asgardian, not an elite warrior, but he has some fighting skills and has at least average Asgardian strength and toughness - which is way above BP. If we consider that Skurge is probably at least as tough as Loki, or possibly stronger, and Loki was clearly stronger and tougher than Cap, then Skurge has a significant advantage.

I suppose another good Skurge matchup is Skurge vs Drax the Destroyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"