MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

I doubt that the symbiote would hold up that well against electricity.
When has Electro ever been bright? Comics or Movies? He could be Avengers level threat but he is Spiderman level. Trust me, it's possible that Black Panther or IronMan beats him.............easily.

I doubt that the symbiote would hold up that well against electricity.

True, but if Spider Man could evade Electro's blasts it's likely Venom could too. I don't think Electro would handle Venoms's piercing attacks.

The one advantage that Electro does have is that if Venom wrapped tentacles around him to hold/crush him, Electro could simply electrify himself and fry the symbiote.

I still see Venom winning this at least 7/10 times.

When has Electro ever been bright? Comics or Movies? He could be Avengers level threat but he is Spiderman level. Trust me, it's possible that Black Panther or IronMan beats him.............easily.
Iron Man in the MCU can beat Max Dillon with absolute ease, he received a strike of lightning from Thor and his suit was recharged and he kicked the prince some distance away.

Also here is a fun tidbit from a classic 70s comic; Iron Man was flying in his MK IV armor and lightning struck him, that made an LMD he has awake and resume control as the true Tony Star even though it was a distance away.

@Kahran Ramsus can enlighten you more with this story, he probably remembers it.

I vote Venom. If Venom were standing still then Electro could absolutely fry the symbiote, but then a kid with a gun could kill Flash if he could hit him. Venom is not that easy to tag.

Venom wins in a little bit of a landslide. Next up:

Captain America
giphy.gif

Vs The Lizard
tumblr_m6s14xsRUd1qjesdno1_500.gif

This multiverse of the MCU will make matches a lot more easier since the MCU is frozen with no new movies coming out no time soon.

Who you got peeps?

Cap in a sweep?! Spiderman with all his abilities struggled with the Lizard. I think the fight would be closer than people realize but whatever. Next up:

Green Goblin
IdioticImportantHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

vs Captain America
200.gif

Who you got peeps?

Green Goblin. Steve can't fly and its not like he can swing like Spidey, that's a disadvantage for him. I don't see how he could hurt GG.

Cap in a sweep?! Spiderman with all his abilities struggled with the Lizard. I think the fight would be closer than people realize but whatever. Next up:

Green Goblin
IdioticImportantHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

vs Captain America
200.gif

Who you got peeps?

Cap. If he can flatten Spidey he can certainly take down GG. A well placed shield toss would disable the glider and in hand to hand Cap has too much skill advantage - people underestimate Cap's raw strength.

I think too many people think enhanced strength makes the better fighter but skill makes the better fighter. Osborne is not a brawler just someone with enhanced strength whereas Cap has learned to use his strength as well as various forms of fighting styles.

Green Goblin vs Captain America:

Hmm. This one is actually tough. If it were a melee fight, sure, Steve would win most of the time due to superior skill and comparable physical attributes ( yes, the Raimi Spider-man had some really really good speed feats; this does not mean that *Norman* had equally good speed feats ). However, its not, the Goblin had his glider and ranged weapons. I am comfortable saying that Norman has a much better standoff game than Cap, as he's a fast agile flier who doesn't really need to get within effective shield toss range. The question then becomes, how much would his ranged attacks actually *work* against Cap?

1. Energy blaster- if it could hurt Spider-man, it could certainly hurt Cap. However, its a narrow blast, and Cap has his shield. His shield which has a track record for not simply blocking energy blasts, but *reflecting* them. Bad news for Norman, he doesn't want his own shots launched back at him.

2. Goblin grenades- area explosives that could hurt Spider-man, can also hurt Cap, and would be harder to defend against. OTOH, he doesn't have an infinite number of them, and Cap does have both skill and his shield.

3. That one single stupid magic disintegration grenade- only ever used in one scene, never used against anybody or anything else, with no comment or justification.

Overall, I think I'd give Cap about a 6/10 victory odds, assuming we ignore the magic unexplained disintegration grenade. It essentially comes down to how much damage and fatigue the Goblin can inflict via grenade bombardment, versus how well Cap can dodge and parry and block said bombardment, before Norman runs out of ammo. Norman essentially needs to either take out Cap entirely, or else at least wear him down enough to negate the skill advantage in melee, because one he runs out of ammo, it *will* come to melee. I don't think he will most of the time, but its a much closer fight than any of the other Spider-villains to date. Standoff area attacks are just a really powerful advantage.

Ock should have died at least 10 times in Spider-Man 2, but that overrated movie has an overpowered overrated antagonist with poorly developed transition to villainy that is horribly more rushed than Electro's in TASM 2, but the beefcake with metal arms is praised and can survive a fall from great height to a moving train as if a fly just walked on him just cause plot armor..... not to mention that great jolt to his system, and the mini sun generates not heat and can only pull metal, but not his tentacles...

OCK wins, because plot armor made him invincible to anything save for drowning.

I fancy Ock for this one. He’d have a good chance of a disarm with how fast his arms are and if that happened it would be over fast. In a longer battle Starlord’s strategic awareness would help him win. I’ll give Ock 6/10 wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"