Meat Is Murder!

Cute *munches on meatloaf sandwich*

I'm upset by the brutallity of the way animals are killed, but killed for no reason?

What are they f**king stupid? They are killed for food.

You know, the way predators survive.

Well, you can take your triple bypass and shove it up your ass when your old because the anti-carnivourous safeguard nature, god, gods, put on meat. It's not funny or okay! People just don't see it.

If you've ever seen an animal be slaughtered, ...how should I put this... it's a really God-awful experience.

So, yeah, I'll give animal activists that much credit...

Originally posted by the defenders
Well, you can take your triple bypass and shove it up your ass when your old because the anti-carnivourous safeguard nature, god, gods, put on meat. It's not funny or okay! People just don't see it.

?

Originally posted by Dark Carnage
I'm upset by the brutallity of the way animals are killed, but killed for no reason?

What are they f**king stupid? They are killed for food.

You know, the way predators survive.

Yes but do we need to eat meat to survive? I sure as hell don't. YOu can keep on with your barbarous ways but at least I sleep at night knowing I'm not a murderer.

We'd hear plants scream if they had voices, when we pull them from the ground. When we pull a carrot from the ground are we not ending a life?

Originally posted by Predaknight
We'd hear plants scream if they had voices, when we pull them from the ground. When we pull a carrot from the ground are we not ending a life?

100% false. Plants have no consciousness. Plants have no senses. Plants don't have any sort of system of touch. They don't have brains. They are not concious. I hate when people use this stupid arguement.

Plants don't have nervous systems for god sakes. They woulnd't scream because they aren't "alive" in the way animals are!

Originally posted by Honey Vibe
If you've ever seen an animal be slaughtered, ...how should I put this... it's a really God-awful experience.

So, yeah, I'll give animal activists that much credit...

It's sick that an animal is born to die.

Yes but do we need to eat meat to survive? I sure as hell don't. YOu can keep on with your barbarous ways but at least I sleep at night knowing I'm not a murderer.
Okay, if its murder should we start arresting lions, tigers and bears? Oh my! It'd put new meaning into Judge Wapners Animal Court.

100% false. Plants have no consciousness. Plants have no senses. Plants don't have any sort of system of touch. They don't have brains. They are not concious. I hate when people use this stupid arguement.

But plants are alive. Brains or not, nervous systems or not, they are breathing, living, growing things. What is false about that? When you eat a salad something had to die.

No we don't NEED meat to survive. But were weren't born herbivores.

That's why we have canines.

Look, if you are alive, you are food to something else.

Lighthouse, I don't get what your saying.

Predaknight, stop being ignorant. It's living. it isn't freaking conscious. Read up on this before you try and debate me.

Dark Carnage, yes but we are also born with a tailbone and tonsils. Both useless. Since I'm born with canines, can I eat humans? Can I come to your house and kill you because I have canines?

Originally posted by Predaknight
But plants are alive. Brains or not, nervous systems or not, they are breathing, living, growing things. What is false about that? When you eat a salad something had to die.

True. Anyway you slice it, you gotta kill something in order to survive, it's been true since the dawn of time.

Lighthouse, I don't get what your saying.

He's saying "So it's ok for tigers and lions kill to survive but it isn't ok for us?"

Dispite what evolution says, we humans ARE animals. We just learned to talk and walk on two legs.

Dark Carnage, yes but we are also born with a tailbone and tonsils. Both useless. Since I'm born with canines, can I eat humans? Can I come to your house and kill you because I have canines?
You could try, but I have canines too.

Plants are alive so if you ate a salad you commited murder.

Anyone know who sings that song anyway? Someone is bound to get it.
Morrissey?

I've been vegetarian for 21 years. I believe that killing animals is NOT necessary. If it was, wouldn't you think I'd be unhealthy or maybe dead by now?

EDIT: Oops. :o ;)

"If meat is murder, then murder tastes pretty damn good!" -Dennis Leary

If you are going to come in here spewing your vegan-nazi propaganda, at least get your grammar correct.

Soooo... I guess I should stop swatting mosquitoes eh?

EDIT:
Oh, and murder is the planned killing of one human by another, unless you want to change the meaning of the word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"