Meh, I'll ask

Reaction score
My family's moving, we don't know where yet, but the number one place we'll probably be moving is Fort Lauderdale, because my father is being highly considered for a job there. I just wanted to ask since I might be moving there, if you've been, how is Fort Lauderdale? Is there enough stuff to do? Is it fun?

Do any of you live in or near Fort Lauderdale?

kthxbye

I've been to Fort Lauderdale plenty of times.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Have fun with the old people :up:

Been there a couple times, very boring. Or maybe I just didn't look for fun hard enough. :(

No... I had to do cocaine to tolerate the old people. And by tolerate, I mean 'get turned on by'.

On the bright side, his new town will be overrun by hot, drunk college girls every spring for one week. Hot, drunk college girls that he will never have a chance of bedding.

jag

jaguarr said:
On the bright side, his new town will be overrun by hot, drunk college girls every spring for one week. Hot, drunk college girls that he will never have a chance of bedding.

jag
Burn!

you're moving to america's wang? my condolensces.

Doesn't it also have a high shemale/trannie population?

I have family that lives there. Brace yourself...for the most old people you will ever see, and crab grass...and small sidewalks

anyways, im from florida and i live in broward county. forida has lots of better things to offer. do you get the oyuth fair every march? does your state have disney world epcot etc, does your state have hott girls 24/7 everywhere you go? whenever you get the chnace you need to visit south beach....hotties everywhere!!!!!!!!!! and its true we do have old people..but its not really bad at all, dont expect your neighbors to bealloldpeople the satte have children ya know.

GoldenAgeHero said:
anyways, im from florida and i live in broward county. forida has lots of better things to offer. do you get the oyuth fair every march? does your state have disney world epcot etc, does your state have hott girls 24/7 everywhere you go? whenever you get the chnace you need to visit south beach....hotties everywhere!!!!!!!!!! and its true we do have old people..but its not really bad at all, dont expect your neighbors to bealloldpeople the satte have children ya know.

Sorry I don't speak spanish...:confused:

Moving to Florida? From what I hear, the thing to do these days is leave Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"