Merry something something ATHEISTS!

R0rschach

Sidekick
Reaction score
No seriously we atheist need a holiday, a day on which we can discuss the greatest things we hold dear to our hearts..LOGIC and REASON...oh and facts.
We have nothing but I guess that is what you get when you dare jump into the abyss.

Someone come up with a holiday and lets get this thing rollin.
How about Spirituality day...??
The great day on which we remember the men and women who dared to think out loud and not fear to tread where others caved and gave in.

Happy Tuesday!

How about happy We Think We Are Better Than Religion Day?

It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

Happy Tuesday!
That's what I always say.
Today is FRI-day.
Tomorrow will be SATUR-day.
Yesterday was THURSday.

My Holy Days are:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
and then it's awesome because it loops back around, so you're in a perpetual state of observing a "Special Day".

:):up:

It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

festivus_pole_kit.jpg

As an athiest, I don't have a problem with christmas or saying it. It is what it is. Now its a national (and mostly commericial) holiday, not just a religious one, but it still started out that way.

And the Syracuse Orangemen are now just called the Syracuse Orange.

It might be realized as a mainly non religious holiday, but not for hundreds of years and many demotions.

you other athiests are so silly , i still celebrate xmas..

i think if we are going to be labeled as a religion we should get our own set of holidays.. like the month of august, to me that should be a holiday .

you other athiests are so silly , i still celebrate xmas..

i think if we are going to be labeled as a religion we should get our own set of holidays.. like the month of august, to me that should be a holiday .

I think a good day would be when Man landed on the Moon. How the hell is that not a Holiday!?

Logic Day where we hand out the presents of reason and fact followed by the burning of religous effergies and scripters. Then a large orgy and some party snacks like those mini sasuages on cocktail sticks

Happy Just Biding My Time Until I Go into The Cold Ground To Be Wormfood Day!

Happy Our-Souls-Are-Going-To-Burn-For-Eternity Day! :)

How about happy We Think We Are Better Than Religion Day?

If by ''we think we are better'' you mean we like to dissect everything and see what makes it tick, I'm onboard.

As an athiest, I don't have a problem with christmas or saying it.

Neither do I, I love christmas although at home we've never did anything about it since my parents are muslim.

I think a good day would be when Man landed on the Moon. How the hell is that not a Holiday!?

Did that even happen? :grin:

Logic Day where we hand out the presents of reason and fact followed by the burning of religous effergies and scripters. Then a large orgy and some party snacks like those mini sasuages on cocktail sticks

Burning effergies and scripters is not cool. Some of those things are very old and priceless.

Happy Just Biding My Time Until I Go into The Cold Ground To Be Wormfood Day!

I love to be wormfood, it's recycling.

Happy Our-Souls-Are-Going-To-Burn-For-Eternity Day! :)

Not a fact, I say blasphemy.

Just because someone doesn't believe in God does not say he/she thinks life is pointless. You're on the wrong road.

any line of reason will tell you this is all pointless.

No seriously we atheist need a holiday, a day on which we can discuss the greatest things we hold dear to our hearts..LOGIC and REASON...oh and facts.
We have nothing but I guess that is what you get when you dare jump into the abyss.

Someone come up with a holiday and lets get this thing rollin.
How about Spirituality day...??
The great day on which we remember the men and women who dared to think out loud and not fear to tread where others caved and gave in.

Merry Christmas

i think anyone who falls under the athiestic category generally has a different idea on what life is , it's a weird mix .

i think anyone who falls under the athiestic category generally has a different idea on what life is , it's a weird mix .

Indeed, well noticed. Although we don't believe in god as stated in the bible/koran ect ect and that puts us in the same area of thought, our thoughts on life differ.

a good holiday for Atheists?

March 14th

also known as Pi day....

Pi is the pinnacle of reason and it would make a nice holiday for atheists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"