Michael Jackson: 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
Okay.... just been informed of this news story, then heard it mentioned on the radio straight after....

TMZ are reporting that Jacko has been rushed to hospital suffering form a cardiac arrest.

Had a quick peek on a couple of proper news sites... they have nothing.....so it could just be a hoax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope he's ok.

Heart Attacks shouldnt be made into Hoax's. Serious stuff.

more news is appearing.... his dad was reported to have said 'he's not doing well'

really? Didn't know that.

Michael Jackson, Pop Phenomenon.

I grew up watching him as a kid. Grew up a HUGE fan of his music and did the whole dance routine in my house. Hope he's alright.

Wow... This may be history in the making. As much as we rag on the guy, he's a huge part of American pop culture, and it'd be shocking to see him pass away so young...

Last edited:
Could this be a complication of yet another plastic surgery gone wrong, like what happened to Kanye West's mother?

I was just watching some of his videos today in writing camp...

he's gone. Just passed away

Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff
We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

Story developing...

http://www.tmz.com/

Oh my gosh. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I mean...

Wow... As I said, history in the making. This is definitely sad, despite the worst parts of his public history.

I can't believe this :csad: I'm actually tearing up right now

And I was just teaching my little cousin the dance moves to Thriller 2 nights ago, and making .gifs of him a couple nights ago too.

This is just shocking

Rest in Peace, Thank you for everything you've given us Michael :O

I wonder if this is a way for him to hide away for the rest of his life. Not trying to make fun of him but he has the money to pull something like this off.

It just seems crazy to think that the king of pop died at I would still consider a relatively young age. A heart attack at 50, that's kind of nuts.

Hopefully the death thing is fake. TMZ makes alot of fake news. but it even was posted on the comingsoon.net main page (citing TMZ)

Saw it on E! News, according to various reports. Retitled the thread accordingly.

RIP. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"