Microchip

pomofo

Civilian
Reaction score
Is anyone else looking forward to seeing Wayne Knight in this? I wonder if they are going to model his look like the Microchip in the comics, or keep him looking like his normal "Newman" self. I've always wondered why Wayne Knight hasn't got more roles. I've read that because he's lost weight, he doesn't get many offers. Maybe playing Microchip will be his comeback role.

I would've preferred Micro not be in the film, but he is and not much anyone can do about it. That said, Knight was a good choice for Micro. Plus he has slimmed down significantly, and will not look anything like Newman.

Tim Bradstreet has seen photos, and said Knight looks perfect.

250px-Microchip%28comics%29.jpg
0000023939_20060921182245.jpg

I think they might actually be on to something here. If done right, the relationship between Frank and Micro could be quite refreshing. It won't turn the movie into a buddy-comedy, that's for sure. Frank is still alone. He just gets some help from Micro. They propably won't even like each other all that much.

I can't wait to see Wayne Knight in this film.

I don't think it's going to be 'buddy buddy' like some people think. It will most likely be like the comics where they shoot their mouths off at each other a bit.

I can't wait to see Micro and hopefully the battle van!!!!

I can tolerate Micro being in it, but the battle van will just ruin the movie.

I kind of wish they kept the whole thing in with his son dying. That would have given the two characters something in common.

As long as he's not obnoxious like he is as Newman, or in Jurassic Park I'll be ok with him. I never really liked his character that much... although his little appearance in the MAX series wasn't bad. Maybe he will die in the movie?

As long as he's not obnoxious like he is as Newman, or in Jurassic Park I'll be ok with him. I never really liked his character that much... although his little appearance in the MAX series wasn't bad. Maybe he will die in the movie?

Sawed off shotgun to the head like in the MAX comics would be nice.:woot:

I would've preferred Micro not be in the film, but he is and not much anyone can do about it. That said, Knight was a good choice for Micro. Plus he has slimmed down significantly, and will not look anything like Newman.

Newman_for_web.jpg

Was he also in the running for The Punisher?

Oh C'mon.

Sure, he's lost some weight but there's a huge difference between slimming down a bit and looking buff.

Let's not exagerate things.............

knight is going to kick ass as microchip

Oh C'mon.

Sure, he's lost some weight but there's a huge difference between slimming down a bit and looking buff.

Let's not exagerate things.............

Look at his arms, they are muscular.

My jealousy sense is still tingling.

I'd get it checked out then if I were you as it's obviously on the fritz.

Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"