Charlton Heston as a Mexican in Touch of Evil

Tara Reid as a museum curator/scientist in Alone in the Dark

John Travolta as an alien overlord in Battlefield Earth

Marlon Wayans in a Dungeons and Dragons movie

Madonna as an actress in a movie

Will Smith in the Wild Wild West

Jake Lloyd and Hayden Christiansen as Anakin Skywalker

Horrible casting choices:

-Sarah Michelle godhowIhateher Gellar as Alice. She's not gonna play American McGee's Alice, she's not even gonna play Lewis Carroll's Alice, she's just gonna play Buffy again, just as she always does (rent "Scooby-Doo" and "The Grudge" if you don't believe me)

-Jude Law, Crispin Glover, Benjamin Pratt or ANYONE other than Mark Hamill for The Joker in the next Batman movie (Alfie and the wuss from "Willard" are NOT The Joker)

-Topher Gace as Venom in "Spider-Man 3"

-that kid from "The Ring" as Damien Thorne in the "Omen" remake (the original Damien Thorne looked like a cross between Brad Dourif and Alex DeLarge from "The Clockwork Orange", the new kid looks like neither of them)

-Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze in "Ghost Rider" (he is SO Danny Ketch)

-Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut WITHOUT a rubber muscle suit in "X-Men: The Last Stand"

thealiasman2000 said:

-Sarah Michelle godhowIhateher Gellar as Alice. She's not gonna play American McGee's Alice, she's not even gonna play Lewis Carroll's Alice, she's just gonna play Buffy again, just as she always does (rent "Scooby-Doo" and "The Grudge" if you don't believe me)

-Jude Law, Crispin Glover, Benjamin Pratt or ANYONE other than Mark Hamill for The Joker in the next Batman movie (Alfie and the wuss from "Willard" are NOT The Joker)

-that kid from "The Ring" as Damien Thorne in the "Omen" remake (the original Damien Thorne looked like a cross between Brad Dourif and Alex DeLarge from "The Clockwork Orange", the new kid looks like neither of them)

-Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut WITHOUT a rubber muscle suit in "X-Men: The Last Stand"

Ha-ha your so misinformed, the kid from the Ring isnt Damien, maybe you should research a bit more before talking ****.

Mark Hammil is fat and his face will always mean Luke Skywalker to the public.
Even if he wasn't fat, no way in a million years does he have the look for the joker.

thealiasman2000 said:

Although I'm skeptical about these choices as well, but you still have to have an open mind. Don't fall for that "Fan boy" logic that usually ends up being a stubbron attribute.

thealiasman2000 said:

ANYONE other than Mark Hamill for The Joker in the next Batman movie (Alfie and the wuss from "Willard" are NOT The Joker)

sorry, I think I missed the punchline... :rolleyes:

It's funny because none of the people that thealiasman2000 mentioned have a chance in bad place of ever playing the Joker in the new movie. Not even Mark Hamill.

Silver Sable said:
Jessica Alba as Invisible Girl
Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl
Dolph Lundren as Punisher
George Clooney as Batman
wow this time it only took 5 posts.

Cate Blanchett as Galadriel in LOTR

Galadriel is supposed to be the most beautiful creature to have walked the face of the world, and IMO Cate Blanchett does not come close to fitting that description.

Octoberist said:
Although I'm skeptical about these choices as well, but you still have to have an open mind. Don't fall for that "Fan boy" logic that usually ends up being a stubbron attribute.

Real Talk:up:

britrogue said:
Cate Blanchett as Galadriel in LOTR

Galadriel is supposed to be the most beautiful creature to have walked the face of the world, and IMO Cate Blanchett does not come close to fitting that description.
Heh, correct

Darthphere said:
So youve seen the movie?:confused:

Obviously no, but lookwise it's pretty evident he's not Bond. You look at Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton and you saw James Bond.

I'm sorry, but not with Craig. He's on the "Lazenby level", IMO.

Dalton was the worse I would have thought. and lol@ saying Craig dont look like 5 people who each themselves dont look alike. It's all about the manniersim and swagger that creates a James Bond.

Jennifer Garner - Elektra
Halle Berry - Catwoman
Jessica Alba - Sue Storm/Invisible Woman
Keira Knightely - the Rambo-Guinevere from King Arthur
Hayden Christensen - Anakin Skywalker
Kate Bosworth - Lois Lane

-not bringing back Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor in the new Superman movie

-not bringing back Michael Gough and Pat Hingle as James Gordon and Alfred Pennyworth in the new Batman movie

-keeping a secret as to WHO voiced The Hulk in "Hulk"

-a black man as Bolivar Trask in "X-Men: The Last Stand" (Trask was white in the comics)

-John Leguizamo (a skinny, unfunny guy) as the Violator (a fat, funny guy) in "Spawn"

-the guitared sex addict from "Nip/Tuck" as Dr. Doom in "Fantastic Four"

-that butch male guy as the voice of Nermal (a cute female cat) in "Garfield"

-Tom Hanks as the hard-boiled, tough-as-nails detective in "The Da Vinci Code"

-the American guy who played Percy Weasley in the Harry Potter movies (ALL Harry Potter actors MUST be born in the British Isles)

-Alan Rickman as a German guy in "Die Hard" (that guy was SO not German)

-Liv Tyler as Arwen in the "Lord of the Rings" movies ( I have a hard time believing that THAT is the hottest woman in Middle Earth)

Super_Ludacris said:
Dalton was the worse I would have thought. and lol@ saying Craig dont look like 5 people who each themselves dont look alike. It's all about the manniersim and swagger that creates a James Bond.

Exactly, you people are so shallow.:mad:

thealiasman2000 said:
-not bringing back Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor in the new Superman movie

-not bringing back Michael Gough and Pat Hingle as James Gordon and Alfred Pennyworth in the new Batman movie

-keeping a secret as to WHO voiced The Hulk in "Hulk"

-a black man as Bolivar Trask in "X-Men: The Last Stand" (Trask was white in the comics)

-John Leguizamo (a skinny, unfunny guy) as the Violator (a fat, funny guy) in "Spawn"

-the guitared sex addict from "Nip/Tuck" as Dr. Doom in "Fantastic Four"

-that butch male guy as the voice of Nermal (a cute female cat) in "Garfield"

-Tom Hanks as the hard-boiled, tough-as-nails detective in "The Da Vinci Code"

-the American guy who played Percy Weasley in the Harry Potter movies (ALL Harry Potter actors MUST be born in the British Isles)

-Alan Rickman as a German guy in "Die Hard" (that guy was SO not German)

-Liv Tyler as Arwen in the "Lord of the Rings" movies ( I have a hard time believing that THAT is the hottest woman in Middle Earth)

Youre so dumb, it amazes me.

You know, you can actually differ with my opinion WITHOUT insulting me.

What if I insulted YOU because I differ with your opinions?

Darthphere said:
Youre so dumb, it amazes me.

I've heard a couple of other dumb things from him. I dont know if he was kidding or not but they made me chuckle :) Not to judge lol

thealiasman2000 said:
You know, you can actually differ with my opinion WITHOUT insulting me.

What if I insulted YOU because I differ with your opinions?

1-Its a waste of time.

2-Go ahead, I dont catch feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"