Miscasting Thread

Bad Superman said:
*Keanu Reeves as Constantine

*Tom Cruise as Lestat

As a fan of Hellblazer, I hated the casting. Then I noticed the movie had little to do with Hellblazer and might as well been someone else. The movie was decent.

Keanu was miscast in that but all things considered Constantine turned out to be a good one.

Cruise in IWTV? hmmmm...eeeeh he did ok. Again that was a case where he may have been miscast but he still did ok. And that's the second phase you gotta look at: Can a person be miscast but still do well in the role all the same or is that too much of a paradox?

I liked Tom Cruise as Lestat. Each to there own.

"Go read a review by Wes of Scary Crayon".

You keep being condescending, holier-than-thou and an all-around *******.

What makes you think are better than me? Because you spend your free time reading more comic books than I do?

And I'm in my 20s, don't call me a kid.

If anyone is a kid here, it's Ludacris.

I liked Constantine. I think Val Kilmer would've been perfect for the role. Reeves did a good job, but I couldn't see him as Constantine throughout the film.

I agree, a person can be miscast, but do a fine job. No doubt about that. It also reminds me of Kurt Russell as Elvis. He doesn't look like him, but he nailed his mannerisms and prescence.

Bad Superman said:
I liked Constantine. I think Val Kilmer would've been perfect for the role. Reeves did a good job, but I couldn't see him as Constantine throughout the film.

I agree, a person can be miscast, but do a fine job. No doubt about that. It also reminds me of Kurt Russell as Elvis. He doesn't look like him, but he nailed his mannerisms and prescence.

For some reason I thought of Guy Pearce for a Hellblazer movie. Daredevil too

thealiasman2000 said:
"Go read a review by Wes of Scary Crayon".

You keep being condescending, holier-than-thou and an all-around *******.

What makes you think are better than me? Because you spend your free time reading more comic books than I do?

And I'm in my 20s, don't call me a kid.

If anyone is a kid here, it's Ludacris.

I aint afraid of no ghosts.

Super_Ludacris said:
*Acts like it's high school and starts banging on the lunchroom table to start with everyone else to put peer pressure on 2 kids to fight*

lol who remembers that?

Yeah, that's SO not childish...

Bad Superman said:

Paul Bettany was my pick for constantine.

Darthphere said:
Paul Bettany was my pick for constantine.

Wow. . . missed that one. :( He would've done an excellent job too.

thealiasman2000 said:
OK, we can go on IF you promise to not treat me like a child.

I just call them like I see 'em.

thealiasman2000 said:
I'm not gonna start a flame war just to amuse you, Ludacris...
and yet you did

you can cool off for a few days

I think overall FF was miscast. It isnt just Alba. Reed seemed out of place. Sue and Johnny looked like they were dating not borther and sister. And Chiklis as the Thing, was porbably the only good thing. Stan Lee as Willie Lumpkin is inspired casting.

Christen Slater in Robin hood prince of thieves.

LexCorp said:
My bad... ;)

Nowadays hes just grabbing girls asses at public places.

Man, I love the song from that movie, its so cheesy.

Darthphere said:
Nowadays hes just grabbing girls asses at public places.

Man, I love the song from that movie, its so cheesy.

By Bryan Adams yes. It was like number 1 over here (UK) for like a load of weeks!

Also Leonardo Dicaprio in Romeo and Juliet!

I know this is off subject and the kid is on probation, but how the hell does every troll somehow know Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, or some other form of martial arts?:confused:

eh, let's drop it please, Lumberjack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"