Mission 1: Keep Your Enemies Closer

How about if we start it tomorrow morning? This next mission is not a timed turn your crap in first deal.

Tomorrow at noon it is. I will make the new thread in the morning, send out pm's, and then it will start at noon.

I'm not even sure if I'll be up by noon. :csad:

I won't be around at noon, but if the challenge goes on for at least 24 hours I'll be able to do something at somepoint.

You will be ok Dr. Watson on time then :cwink: I still need one quiz so I can't give out results yet:( They have until 9 tonight. And the only results you get is who is going home. I cannot reveal number you got correct or wrong as that would compromise the mole's identity. The only thing I can tell you all is who is going home aka who got the lowest score. But never assume that that person got 0 correct unless I say that they did not even take the quiz.:o

The mole's first victim was
AlteredEgo
You actually put forth quite a bit of effort in the challenge thread but did not turn your quiz in on time.

For the rest of you, I will start the thread in the morning and send out pm's with instructions then. Good night.

the mole's first victim was
alteredego
you actually put forth quite a bit of effort in the challenge thread but did not turn your quiz in on time.

For the rest of you, i will start the thread in the morning and send out pm's with instructions then. Good night.

Rip :(

Last edited:
Rather unfortunate for that guy.

I say good riddance :cmad: :csad:

Chase, where's the thread that was going to be here in the morning? Also, even though AE was let go because of the lack of turning in a quiz, can you tell us who scored the lowest on the quiz?

Feck i'm still in, i thought i'd be out. Chase any chance we can see each players scores or is that not allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"