Mission 1: Keep Your Enemies Closer

- Tim Burton

- Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise

- Already answered the car question.

Ooh film school! My best friend is in film school and I got to be the star of his first movie. It was too fun to shoot. Plus we had lots of fruit platters haha.

I'm really excited to film mine.

Wow, you guys are really going to town on this. We will see how good your memories are tonight!

Aww man, My memory sucks ash!

Well you get 24 hours for this quiz so I guess you can comb back through this thread but do remember that in case of a tie, the first one in takes precedence.

Well you get 24 hours for this quiz so I guess you can comb back through this thread but do remember that in case of a tie, the first one in takes precedence.
I see... I figured the thread would get closed/deleted.

What time can we expect the quiz?

Jeff Goldblum is so much greater than Spider-Fan.

In fact Jeff Goldblum is so much greater than any Spider-Fan.

i think astriod man is the mole.......then again that twist is two obvious. so....i have a hunch its nirvana.

more random facts:
i like folk music
i like www.contemplator.com :)
i watch heroes
i'm torn between the eagles and heroes this monday:( i 'll probably watch the game then go on hulu.
i beleive golden age batman was a homosexeul
cap is not dead.
i side with cap. tony is evil!
i knew spider-woman was a skrull b4 even SI #1 came out.

and a code to keep y'all busy:
qfo wtf fqkwqi qltk liqfod c'vqd bqly do ger.

and know the solution is not whether or not i am the mole :). it is a peice of information that would destroy me if one person knew. but, it is is uncrackable code so...the one who cracks it is the mole!

Last edited:
Time is up. Nothing past this point will be included in the execution quiz. Your quizzes will be sent to you soon. Read the instructions:cmad:

Would you people like a mission tonight or tomorrow night?

Tomorrow night. I work til 11, so it would be more conveniant.

I have to go to My office Christmas party tonight... Some stupid award thing I'm getting. Tomorrow night would be better for me..

Well, we get 24 hours right? I work tommorow night but tonight is equally bad for me so meh. I will probably end up doing most of these missions in the dead of night as per usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"