Mission 1: Keep Your Enemies Closer

Favorite movie? -Iron man
Male or Female? male
Favorite food type? chinese

Favorite Holiday?- a holiday most of you never heard of- purim.
Type of computer you use? windows
Gaming system you own? ps2
Favorite video game? a toss up between MUA and madden
Favorite Comic Book Hero? cant name one..... but my top five are spidey, THOR, bats iron man, and Green lantern.
Favorite Comic Book Villain? the joker
Hair color? Naturally red.
random facts about me:
I am jewish
i hate TDK
i think we should resurect the "All your base" meme.
my favorite book is a toss up between "to kill a mockingbird" and "harry potter"
my baseball team is the reining WS champs- The PHILLIES!
my football team is the EAGLES!
my favorite song is Black Sabbaths "iron man"

Random facts about me:

I love to cook, I love to collect things of all sorts: Books figures,statues etc...

My favorite movie is a tie between Jurassic Park and Batman. When I was younger I had to endure long stays in hospitals Ie: Pneumonia 3 times, Ruptured appendix, Abcess from appendix... etc... I'm an Assistant KM at an Outback in Louisiana. I do most of the prep cooking there as well. I love movies. I hate people that talk very loudly and laugh at their own jokes.

I was born April 1st 1986 and Since I was about five years old I have been getting **** about being a mistake on my birthday and getting called an April fool... Its ******** but its starting to get better since I'm older.
I love to fish and swim. I Love gaming but work has had my attention lately so I havent been able to play much I own a Wii and a PS3. Soon to own a 360(I hope) My favorite color is Hunter Green.
My favorite book is "The Stand" By Stephen King.

My favorite song is: Any song from the first four Metallica Albums!

Last edited:
To answer some of the other questions in the thread: My favourite colour is blue, I live in Canada. My favourite food is probably Sushi. My favourite movie is The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I would clearly rather have someone special in my life then be rich. I'm a girl, I work at Starbucks, and currently finishing my Arts Degree.

Now for some questions I'd like answered:

If your best friend was dangling from a ledge (or cliff. you choose) and the only way to save them was to drop the cure for Aids (which you are holding for spy related reasons) would you drop the cure or sacrifice your friend? Man, that hurts, I don't think I could lose my best friend. I couldn't let him die.

Do you have your lifeguarding certification? No.

What's your favourite book and is it adapted into a movie yet? Do you want it to be adapted? The Stand and kindof.. It was a Miniseries back in the early 90s.

Who do YOU think the mole is? you! ._. Ha.

wham!

random facts about me:
I am jewish
i hate TDK
i think we should resurect the "All your base" meme.
my favorite book is a toss up between "to kill a mockingbird" and "harry potter"
my baseball team is the reining WS champs- The PHILLIES!
my football team is the EAGLES!
my favorite song is Black Sabbaths "iron man"

I've heard of purim.

Last time people doubted me it cost them the game so I'll say it again, and I pray you guys listen THIS time. I'm not the mole.

Considering I did the best out of all the other innocent players? Yes.

Ugh, since it's only the first challenge in the game and this is starting, I'd like to squash the trend ASAP: Please don't be one of those people who are all, "Yeah, well LAST game, blah blah blah." This is a new game, not the last game. In this one, you did the worst out of everyone who signed up regarding the entrance exam, and that's what you'll be judged on by me. You could have won the last game for all I care. New game son!

Some random questions for you all:

Favorite Holiday?
-I hate holidays

Sexiest pair of underwear you have?
-My boxer briefs

Type of computer you use?
-A piece of crap :o

Gaming system you own?
-None, but I use my roomie's X-Box 360

Favorite video game?
-Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Favorite Comic Book Hero?
-Spider-Man...duh!

Favorite Comic Book Villain?
-Easily Dr. Doom

Shoe size?

Size shirt you wear?
-Large-XL

Hair color?
-Brown

I'll answer my own questions posted above later.

Why did you guys want to play this game?
-Cause I want something to do, since my life is uber boring

How much experience do you have in Hype Games (survivor, mole, family feud, etc.)
-Played in your DNF Survivor game and finshed 3rd in another Survivor

Any single attractive sisters?
-No :o

Their phone number?

Now for some questions I'd like answered:

If your best friend was dangling from a ledge (or cliff. you choose) and the only way to save them was to drop the cure for Aids (which you are holding for spy related reasons) would you drop the cure or sacrifice your friend?
-I'd save my friend

Do you have your lifeguarding certification?
-No

What's your favourite book and is it adapted into a movie yet? Do you want it to be adapted?
-By book, I assume you mean novel. Favorite book would be The Catcher in the Rye, and no it hasn't been adapted yet.

Who do YOU think the mole is?
-BOB MARLEY!!!

That was fun :up:

Ugh, since it's only the first challenge in the game and this is starting, I'd like to squash the trend ASAP: Please don't be one of those people who are all, "Yeah, well LAST game, blah blah blah." This is a new game, not the last game. In this one, you did the worst out of everyone who signed up regarding the entrance exam, and that's what you'll be judged on by me. You could have won the last game for all I care. New game son!

Pwned!

Who is everyone's favorite actor? director? What kind kind of cars do you guys drive?

Hurmm... Seen suspicious activity from user who's name I don't feel ready to reveal. Could possibly be Mole.

Who do you think I'm talking about?

Who is everyone's favorite actor? director? What kind kind of cars do you guys drive?

Director- Tim Burton
Car- 2007 Cobalt LS
Actor- Don't have one.

Hurmm... Seen suspicious activity from user who's name I don't feel ready to reveal. Could possibly be Mole.

Who do you think I'm talking about?

Are you trying to bait someone?

Random Facts about Spider-Fan:

-In college at Kent State University. Majoring in Education, emphasis on history.

-My dream job would be film director. I actually have written a screenplay and plan to do a 2nd draft and write a comic book (a lot of it is planned out).

-Lived in NY from 2001 to 2006 before moving back to Ohio (was in Queens when in NY).

-My mother is transgendered, meaning taking steroids to become a man. I am very accepting of this change.

-I used to weigh 250lbs (played football in HS on the o/d-line). Now I am 170lbs.

-I was born premature, and doctors didn't think I was going to live.

That is good for now :up:

Last edited:

Don't have one, but random one that I love: Leonardo DiCaprio.

No favorite.

2004 red Hyundai Elantra. wooo :csad:

I enjoy watching Christian Bale.

Hmm... I guess Steven Spielberg.

bbnew5.jpg

Seriously, I don't drive. Or drink.

Who here has ties to the Irish Mob?

Hahah you guys are all going to judge me but I LOVE JEFF GOLDBLUM.

And director= Wes Anderson

And my car... hahah Sebring lol

Random facts about me: I am a hypochondriac. I am currently convinced I have skin cancer, lymph node cancer, and an ear infection. My doctor hates me.

hahah you guys are all going to judge me but i love jeff goldblum.

And director= wes anderson

and my car... Hahah sebring lol

random facts about me: I am a hypochondriac. I am currently convinced i have skin cancer, lymph node cancer, and an ear infection. My doctor hates me.

epic fail!!!

Oh man. I could watch The Fly 100 times.

Hahah you guys are all going to judge me but I LOVE JEFF GOLDBLUM.

And director= Wes Anderson

And my car... hahah Sebring lol

Random facts about me: I am a hypochondriac. I am currently convinced I have skin cancer, lymph node cancer, and an ear infection. My doctor hates me.

Ha ha, i like you more with everypost. :woot:

- Christian Bale

-Chris Nolan

- Toyota

Fact: I am in film school, and will be filming my first short film next semester.

Ok a little about me-

My favorite film is The Godfather.
My favorite Book is Frankenstein.
My favorite song is Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson.
Favorite food is a sunday lunch.

Some random facts- I cannot swim, (though i am learning) I have a disease where my body thinks my liver is not meant to be there so is trying to kill it (nice) The very first film i saw at a cinema was E.T.

Oh i should mention should some words i type have no space thats because my space bar is screwed.

Ooh film school! My best friend is in film school and I got to be the star of his first movie. It was too fun to shoot. Plus we had lots of fruit platters haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"