Mission Impossible: Rogue Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you if it improves on Windows 7 since that's what I currently have. Never had a W8 computer.

They never released it. Every copy was bootlegged.

Oh, ok.

lol nice I didn't see your post last night. hey would have to ay me more than just a ticket price to see that film

I had to be a good sport-I'd be an a**hole if I insisted we see something worth watching. They weren't comic fans, so they didn't get a.)Why I was upset with Johnny's casting and b.)What the big deal was in general. Unsurprisingly,they didn't like the movie. It wasn't b/c of the casting or inaccuracies,it was because it sucked out loud.

It's been on youtube for years now. Also, Vartha didn't say anything when he quoted it. :p

The only people who don't want that thing on the internet are probably the actors in it.

The actors actually looked like they were trying but everything was against them in it. No budget for anything meant the rest went kaput quick. They only had a million for it but the Doom and Thing costumes weren't bad.

I'm going to watch 90's FF, the 2005 FF and 2015 FF in a row once the new one is out and I'm going to compare them as origin movies among other things. Sadly, I'm pretty sure the 90's one is going to be better in every category besides special effects.

I have a letterboxed one that's in good condition....:woot:

I have the criterion version. It includes Director's Commentary, a behind the scenes featurette narrated by Daniel Day Lewis and a One-Shot of a number from Fantastic Four: The Musical dir. Tobias Funke.

I have the criterion version. It includes Director's Commentary, a behind the scenes featurette narrated by Daniel Day Lewis and a One-Shot of a number from Fantastic Four: The Musical dir. Tobias Funke.

For some reason.....I doubt this is true. :oldrazz:

Are you saying Pinky would lie to us?

I can tell you if it improves on Windows 7 since that's what I currently have. Never had a W8 computer.
No problem.
I'll be waiting for your review. :up:

:hubba:
Awesomeness.

For some reason.....I doubt this is true. :oldrazz:
Why must you get me out of that amazing fantasy?
:cmad: :csad:

Hey now, no fibbing! We all know he was a DC fan more than Marvel.

Are you saying Pinky would lie to us?
Rapsorutely Raggy.
Why must you get me out of that amazing fantasy?
:cmad: :csad:
Haven't you been paying attention Aziz.....I am a member of the staff here at the SHH.....it is my sworn duty to crush the hopes and dreams of the posters.
You're right, the featurette is actually narrated by Sir Alec Guiness.
Or was it Alec Baldwin after he downed several Guinneses?

Haven't you been paying attention Aziz.....I am a member of the staff here at the SHH.....it is my sworn duty to crush the hopes and dreams of the posters.
BAH.

I think I will go and watch Frank Miller's movie take on; the Spirit.

BAH.

I think I will go and watch Frank Miller's movie take on; the Spirit.

That'll crush your hopes and dreams alright.

By the way....a week or so ago you asked me what some of my favorite DVDs were....I answered in here, but don't think you saw it.

That'll crush your hopes and dreams alright.

By the way....a week or so ago you asked me what some of my favorite DVDs were....I answered in here, but don't think you saw it.
I did, had nothing to say about it then.

The Trek part of the cherished collection stands out.

Or was it Alec Baldwin after he downed several Guinneses?

I have a feeling Alec Baldwin is one of those guys who actually becomes more lucid the more he drinks.

Nah... I'll pay a ticket to see it legit like I would anything else. I would like to see the FF in the MCU, but forgive me if I'm just not invested in it the way some others are apparently for what ever reason. :cwink: Real talk... I ain't got time for that kind of thinking over this stuff.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back