Blah Blah Lounge Lounge Whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or has this board moved really slow today? At least the community board has.

It certainly has.

Everyone's too excited for the royal wedding. Or not.

I have no idea, its two rich people getting married. It's on tv all day here in the Uk, not to mention there selling crappy merchandise in every shop, i'm so bored of it.

It'd be so funny if she never turned up.

Such a waste of air time.

I'm for sure not watching that occultist piece of dated garbage.

Lol.

It's just a little odd that the Uk is ruled by a family who are inbreeding and from German decent.

A country thats doing cut backs but is happy to spend 80 million on wedding security with mi5 on a 'shoot to kill' order to any anti monarchy protesters who look dodgy.

I have no idea, its two rich people getting married. It's on tv all day here in the Uk, not to mention there selling crappy merchandise in every shop, i'm so bored of it.

It'd be so funny if she never turned up.
That's what I'm saying. So, you like in the UK?

It's crap, every shop has cups and plates, alot have t shirts saying 'will should have married me' or words to that effect. even the candy aisle has a sign saying 'celebrate the wedding with pick n' mix'.

It's like Batmania in 1989 all over again, but a crappier, much less awesome version.

Last edited:
Speaking of Batman he should totally crash that occultist ritual and pull a Lau kidnapping, only this time do it to those two giblet heads getting married.

Instead of taking them back to Gotham he should just drop them somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. :up:

Batman____laughing__by_e_giggle.gif

Who would have ever imagined it....the guys at the Hype are anti marriage.....

I'm specifically calling that monarch wedding an occultist ritual, not marriage itself. Marriage is fine and dandy and the only reason I exist.

But nicely played it allowed for you to do make a funny. :funny:

Speaking of Batman he should totally crash that occultist ritual and pull a Lau kidnapping, only this time do it to those two giblet heads getting married.

Instead of taking them back to Gotham he should just drop them somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. :up:

Batman____laughing__by_e_giggle.gif

That would be awesome to watch.

Who would have ever imagined it....the guys at the Hype are anti marriage.....

Not anti marriage, anti monarchy. I don't see how it's right to live in a country that protects and is meant to look up to a family no better than anyone else.

That would be awesome to watch.

Absolutely. Throw in his *****e little brother there too who dresses up like a Nazi for dress up parties. What a pile of turd this "family" is.

Not anti marriage, anti monarchy. I don't see how it's right to live in a country that protects and is meant to look up to a family no better than anyone else.

Well put bra.

I'm specifically calling that monarch wedding an occultist ritual, not marriage itself. Marriage is fine and dandy and the only reason I exist.
Okee dokey.

That happens everywhere in the world in one way or the other.

That happens everywhere in the world in one way or the other.

Not at the scale of this entire circus show though.

But its whatever, thankfully I and the whole world has the choice to not tune in. :up:

You don't like the fuss over the royals....I don't like that our news agencies treat Paris Hilton and the Kardashians the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"