Blah Blah Lounge Lounge Whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says that I like any of that inane fluff?

I hate all that unnecessary garbage.

If it were up to me they'd have constructive discussion going on constantly on how to fix the debt ceiling, fixing infrastructure in the US, doing something about the unemployment situation etc., on our mainstream news media.

Sadly thats not the case, at all.

Fact of the matter is, not all men (or women) are created equal. Some people plain old get the crap end of the stick, while others are born with silver spoons in their mouths. Some become deserving of it, others don't.

And now, here's my interpretation of British people.

[YT]PAMfCG6nn1w[/YT]

Lol.

It's just a little odd that the Uk is ruled by a family who are inbreeding and from German decent.

A country thats doing cut backs but is happy to spend 80 million on wedding security with mi5 on a 'shoot to kill' order to any anti monarchy protesters who look dodgy.
German decent on the Queen's side and Greek decent of the Duke of Edinburgh's side. It's like there is no English blood in them...

German decent on the Queen's side and Greek decent of the Duke of Edinburgh's side. It's like there is no English blood in them...

Being the decendant of a bloodline doesn't exclude you from any other bloodlines.

I've been up since 3:30 a.m. watching the royal wedding. It was fun!

I liked the previews for the next 3 episodes. Basically, they were saying that even though Steve Carell is gone please continue watching because we have big plans in store! I snickered.

I had completely forgotten about the wedding, but I woke up and there it was on TV.

Just about every channel had it, I was sick of it

Meh. It was either that or one of the Angel reruns I've already seen a million times on TNT (and I can only watch you-know-what happen to Fred so many times). I decided to watch it while I was making breakfast. It was okay I guess, but I find weddings boring in general.

My parents idea of a salad is a bit of chicken and 3 types of coleslaw. This is why I prefer cooking at times.

I liked the previews for the next 3 episodes. Basically, they were saying that even though Steve Carell is gone please continue watching because we have big plans in store! I snickered.
I still have hope for the show. I think it's going to focus more on Jim now.

Wedding schmedding. The Mavs beat the Blazers in 6, and I owned fools in dominoes.

I have a the next all weekend, next week, and next weekend off. Rock and Roll.

I've had four consecutive days off and my lazy ass is dreading going back to work tomorrow.

I hate ****ing late shifts so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"