Mission: Impossible: Rogue Nation - Part 1

Jessica Chastain was the first choice to play the female lead but declined because she did not like the prospect of spending up to six months training for the role. This is the second time after Oblivion (2013) that Chastain turned down a role in a Tom Cruise movie. Rebecca Ferguson is unanimously the second choice as the studio, Cruise and Christopher McQuarrie liked her work on The White Queen (2013).

Glad Chastain turned it down. Ferguson is a gem.

Tom Cruise is only 3 years younger than Jon Voight was in the first Mission Impossible. Yet I can't see Jon Voight doing the same stunts in Rogue Nation.

Love the Easter Eggs.

[YT]siGJbcYUZ6Q[/YT]

Seeing as Metallica is my favourite band it was pretty damn cool to notice a poster of theirs in the background of the record store. Later on I realised it may have been intentional due to the fact they wrote I Disappear for M:I2.

Rewatching this movie I realized something that made me smile. Such a small thing but I have to point it out.

The last 2 movies in this series have some of the best opening logo music ever :funny:. The movie hasn't even started yet but my blood is pumping from the music that plays over the production company titles at the start. :lmao: More movies need to take notes heh

Yeah, the music in this saga is spectacular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"