Revenge of the Fallen Moments in the movie that made you go "WTF?!?"

SS bothered to transform into an earth vehicle, an F22 jet. So why did he cover himself in cybertronian tattoos? So that Lennox can conveniently identify him?

Secondly, it seems like the Giza pyramids are on the one side of the border and on the other is that temple of Petra (Jordan). Bay has apparently never heard of geography. Sam and the others could have simply traveled back. Though Giza is very far away in real life.

How did the military get their fleet so fast around the world?

Three more "WTF"s from me.

SS bothered to transform into an earth vehicle, an F22 jet. So why did he cover himself in cybertronian tattoos? So that Lennox can conveniently identify him?

Secondly, it seems like the Giza pyramids are on the one side of the border and on the other is that temple of Petra (Jordan). Bay has apparently never heard of geography. Sam and the others could have simply traveled back. Though Giza is very far away in real life.

How did the military get their fleet so fast around the world?

Three more "WTF"s from me.
it didnt make sense that he had symbols.

but by thier logic i guess they didnt want to hide anymore.

Doesn't Megatron even say they're done with hiding? And the tattoos are again only explained in the comics. So much material and backstory and they keep it to the comics instead of using some of it in the Movie.

So now in the next movie how will the general human world treat Sam? And now they all know the autobots and decipticons are on Earth.

How does he go back to college and no one asks him anything?

There was no sense of sorrow from The Autobots that their leader was killed, odd.

Last edited:
So now in the next movie how will the general human world treat Sam? And now they all know the autobots and decipticons are on Earth.

How does he go back to college and no one asks him anything?

I could see another 1-2 skip for the 3rd Movie. I wouldn't mind if Sam ends up working together with the Autobots. He'd probably be useful, assuming he still has the Allspark knowledge.

It could be similar to the cartoons. The Armada series had 3 kids that interacted with the Autobots. In the next season, Energon, those kids where all grown up, studied science, robotics or whatever and ended up working together with them.

As for the Autobots themselves, I would like to see the public fear them, but in the end some humans come to trust them.

Last edited:
Doesn't Megatron even say they're done with hiding? And the tattoos are again only explained in the comics. So much material and backstory and they keep it to the comics instead of using some of it in the Movie.
Well he still transforms into a human jet which lennox only identified as the enemy because of the tattoos. So whats the story of the tattoos thats explained in the comics anyway?
I could see another 1-2 skip for the 3rd Movie. I wouldn't if Sam ends up working together with the Autobots. He'd probably be useful, assuming he still has the Allspark knowledge.

It could be similar to the cartoons. The Armada series had 3 kids that interacted with the Autobots. In the next season, Energon, those kids where all grown up, studied science, robotics or whatever and ended up working together with them.

As for the Autobots themselves, I would like to see the public fear them, but in the end some humans come to trust them.
They are supposed to be robots in disguise. What you re saying could work though. Or the government could cover it up by saying that they killed the aliens so that the public wont be asking too many questions.
Also, i think that the whole point of Sam is to take our mind away from the military and the robots for a while. The college scenes were refreshing for me at least. I could say they dragged for too long, but to tell you the truth at some point i was sick of the military, the explosions, the politicians... Sam shouldnt become part of NEST. There is no need to endager him further, on purpose at least.

The twins...just..the twins. :csad:

I was actually happy when that one got gobbled up by Devastator. When he came back out I was like "****. :csad: "

I don't want him part of the NEST team, I don't want him in the field. I'd have him behind a computer or maybe help with the human/Transformer relationship. Being a Diplomat kind of.

Being part of some sort of government/Transformers relations program to get the public accustomed to the Autobot presence would be neat.

It takes to wrecking balls to make "balls" did any of the robots have a wrecking ball yet alone 2?

I just checked the toys. There isn't a single vehicle with wrecking balls among the Constructicons.

Ok, so the scene was not only stupid and unnecessary, they also pulled those wreckingballs out of their asses.

Last edited:
It's just a sight gag.

The balls weren't full of transformer semen or anything, they're just there.

Is it really that big a deal?

^I'm confused I thought this was the WTF! thread

It is. That's my WTF moment. That people care so much about a ten second sight gag.

I just checked the toys. There isn't a single vehicle with wrecking balls among the Constructicons.

Ok, so the scene was not only stupid and unnecessary, they also pulled those wreckingballs out of their asses.

There's a seventh Constructicon called Overload. I think he has the wrecking balls. :yay:

I don't ever recall seeing a Constructicon with wrecking balls though. During the entire shot off all the Constructicons arriving and forming Devastator.

This is the only decent pic I could find of the supposedly 7th Constructicon. He doesn't have anything resembling Wreckingballs either.

How many vehicles have two wrecking balls at that?

I wonder how the thought process was behind this idea.

"You know what would be fun?"

"What?"

"Two big metal testicles."

"Come again?"

"And since they are all construction vehicles, we'll use wrecking balls. It'll work perfectly."

"Uhm... none of the construction vehicles we use for the Transformer characters have any wrecking balls."

"I want my balls!"

"Alright, alright..."

Also wtf is that green liquid coming out of the robots.

Scorpinok coming back for like 10 seconds was dumb as hell. I completely forgot about him.

I didn't pay $10 to see anybody pull balls out of asses :o

P.S. That's the kind of joke that would have made it into the movie too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"