Revenge of the Fallen Moments in the movie that made you go "WTF?!?"

It gets pretty tiresome to see people asking to suspend your disbelief to excuse bad scripts and fix movies that cleared screwed up. You suspend your disbelief for giant alien robots that can impossibly transform into complex machines them already being extremely complex machines themselves and still having room in them to sneak parts in and pop others out etc, this is to be expected, but one shouldn't have to suspend his disbelief to make sense out of clear mistakes or to excuse plot devices.
WTF moments? Too many to list them all. But you need to be a simpleton to find dogs humping and specially a robot humping a girls leg any funny. I mean really? Robots being sexually attracted to a human? I mean, robots having sexual attraction at all? Really? What's next, Sam finds BB having sex with his lawn mower? We can suspend disbelief for alien robots that behave just like humans, but do we have to believe in alien robots that have animal instincts too?
The movie was entertaining at times but it could really have done without the ridiculous moments, cheap jokes and with some better editing.

Bender Rodriguez has sex with machines:o

Third movie will be called Transformers: WTF

I actually found the Wheelie humping Mikeala leg scene to be quite cute.

It was the double take of the dogs humping that got a wtf out of me.

Plus the whole Megatron revival scene. The sub reported that FIVE went down ,and that SIX are now surfacing once they revived him. They killed one Con to put Megs back together, so FIVE went down; one was killed to supply Megatron parts, and so only FIVE would be surfacing. It's SIMPLE math.:whatever:

I actually found the Wheelie humping Mikeala leg scene to be quite cute.

It was the double take of the dogs humping that got a wtf out of me.

Plus the whole Megatron revival scene. The sub reported that FIVE went down ,and that SIX are now surfacing once they revived him. They killed one Con to put Megs back together, so FIVE went down; one was killed to supply Megatron parts, and so only FIVE would be surfacing. It's SIMPLE math.:whatever:
i dont think they killed one of them, it could´ve been Jazz...who knows...it was not clear.

i dont think they killed one of them, it could´ve been Jazz...who knows...it was not clear.

It was very clear actually. The doctor (scalpel) even says "Kill the little one!".

It wasn't Jazz but one of the constructicons that went down with the others. It was a rather dumb goof as its pretty easy to do that math in this case.

A possibility is that maybe because Megatron was made out of the other bots parts that the Navy's radar picks up two entities instead of one.

It was clear. I've seen it four times, with one being in IMAX. You see Long Haul and another Constructicon attack one of their own. Hell, Scalpel even says somthing like, "Kill one!"

And since when does being high on pot brownies make someone run outside and tackle a stranger to the ground? I seriously doubt that Michael Bay has never smoked pot before, so why did he put that in there?

I believe people got high by accident in Bad Boys 2 as well. (there's even a poster for that movie in Sams' room) I believe the boys end up taking exctasy somehow.

I guess Bay thinks it super funny when people are inadveratantly high on drugs.

My WTF moments--Yeah, the humping and butt scenes, could have done without those. The ball and testicle jokes, lame.
Mostly what made me gag, the lips, the collagen filled to stupidity lips, with way too much gloss, totally unreal, especially in the desert scenes, perfectly made up and plumped up the whole time. Hollywood needs to get over this stupid trend, makes women look like puffer fish, deadly not sexy.Get real:eek:

Maybe I'm wrong, but 5 went down, 1 got killed (who was that btw?). Leaving 4. Plus one for reviving Megs, makes 5. Plus the doctor who popped out of someone's chest = 6.

Maybe I'm wrong, but 5 went down, 1 got killed (who was that btw?). Leaving 4. Plus one for reviving Megs, makes 5. Plus the doctor who popped out of someone's chest = 6.

That's what I was thinking too.

I think the one they killed was Overload.

Let's see. Ravage, Overload, Long Haul, Mixmaster and Rampage went down. That's 5. Scalpel jumped out of Ravage. That's 6. They killed Overload. Back to 5. Revived Megatron. 6. :woot:

No it was Scrapper
No Overload

Jolt is absent in autobot'garage
After Optimus'death, Ironhide Ratchet Sideswy the Twins n Bumblebee come in forest, Jolt is absent one more time.
WTF ???!

Yeah.. until now i dont even know what a Jolt is... Sideswipe was kinda empty too

hahaha.. Mikaela Banes (Megan Fox) First scene... when she was doing paint job in the motor.. the one that talking to sam

Thats exactly what I thought, the Doctor didnt appear until they got near Megatron, so he was the extra reading they got.

Jolt is absent in autobot'garage
After Optimus'death, Ironhide Ratchet Sideswy the Twins n Bumblebee come in forest, Jolt is absent one more time.
WTF ???!

You know these electric cars, always with the batery down. LOL

Was Jolt a super-last-minute addition or something?

But the thing that made me WTF was that Long Haul, Mix Master and Rampage (possibly more) were fighting the autobots/military while Devastator is sucking sand...even though they're part of the robot team that comprises Devastator (or else look exactly like the ones who do).

Last edited:
Was Jolt a super-last-minute addition or something?

But the thing that made me WTF was that Long Haul, Mix Master and Rampage (possibly more) were fighting the autobots/military while Devastator is sucking sand...even though they're part of the robot team that comprises Devastator (or else look exactly like the ones who do).

Most people say he was but strangely enough he is featured rather proeminently in a video released by GM, months before the movie was released, so it depends on your definition of last minute.

As for Devastator, i posted a while back in these forums a theory that has since then been confirmed in other media. Devastator is actualy a single entity that splits into several veihicles. The "Contructicons" that appear in the film do not merge. What has never been explained is why the components of Devastator are copies from the individual constructicons alt modes. Possibly by lack of suitable machinery to trans-scan, Devastator (or the Contructicons, depending on who got here first) just used pre-scaned data. This has been offered as explanation for the Bonecrusher clone and for Grindor, though Grindor's alt-mode is not an exact replica of Blackout.

It is just a film!!!! It had to have some funny or dull moments becouse the testes are differ!

Last edited:
I did a tiny wtf only when Optimus Prime suddenly gets an upgrade from Jetfire and becomes Super-Duper Optimus Prime aside from that the entire movie was fantastic.

you know what i think was funny was when Jolt fixes Optimus and then Optimus says "Let's Roll" and then flies off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"