Dark of the Moon Scenes in the movie that made go "Uhhh really?"

Horrible Bosses is fantastic. I'm not surprised this evades you, considering you couldn't understand that Bad Santa was also a fantastic movie.

I'm not surprised you actually think I didn't like the film, comprehension has always been fickle around here.

these are the TF boards after all.

Go watch horrible bosses ya'll, you'll hate it for all these supposed reasons and more, doubt it though.

That movie is what it is supposed to be. It doesn't flaunt misleading trailers or bastardized material.

DOTM happens almost four years after ROTF.

I actually said "Seriously?" at Starscream's death. Now, Starscream isn't my favorite Decepticon from the cartoon, but he was probably my favorite in the first film. He just did some cool **** in his brief amount of screentime. He even gave Ratchet and Ironhide a hard time. But he became more of a ***** in the second film. He got pushed around by Megatron constantly. They never touched upon his intent to betray Megatron. I was hoping they'd let him kick some ass in the third film, but no. He took out an empty space shuttle and a couple of ospreys. I didn't have a problem with Sam killing him, but it was just so drawn out and pathetic. Just the "Ow! Ow! Ow! I can't see! I can't see!" had me cringing. By the time he started dragging his face on the ground and said "I'm gonna kick you!", I just thought, "Put him out of his misery already."

I would have preferred if Starscream was the one who found Sam and Epps when they first get into Chicago and attacks them, only to be slaughtered by the Autobots. Pretty much replacing the random Decepticon in the dropship with Starscream.

Crap I didnt even realize that was starscream, i was hoping it wasnt becuase the character was so off, even off from what had been portrayed already. Thought it might be thundercracker or something. Dang..starscream was always my fav decepticon.

When Michael Bay decided to take a **** on Ironhide. :(

When Michael Bay decided to take a **** on Ironhide. :(
That was nothing compared to the **** he took on Starscream and Megatron. At least Ironhide took out some Decepticons before he died.

Horrible Bosses is fantastic. I'm not surprised this evades you, considering you couldn't understand that Bad Santa was also a fantastic movie.

I loved Bad Santa....but found Horrible Bosses meh.

Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"