Moments in the movie that made you go "WTF?!?"

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by Rock Sexton, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Anubis Raptor The Mighty Avenger.

It was crazy/funny/scary/sick when John Turturro ripped of his pants and his hairy crack was all in the screen.

'Made me nauseous:csad:

But it was funny :)

2. BLACK-SPIDEY Registered

you think it was bad? i was in IMAX, Y´KNOW HOW PAINFUL THAT WAS? i´ve never seen a crotch so close since SM3. :hehe:

3. terry78 baby, that chicken was dry...real dry

Thank Jesus they didn't release this in 3D. There were a few shots I would have loved to see jump out at me, but that ass shot would have had me voimiting into my giant Skittles bag.

4. The Lizard Didn't eat Billy

:woot::up:

5. Hotwire Dealin' W/ Demons

Um, in the first one, almost every Transformer just "shows up" out of nowhere, Bumblebee, Barricade, Blackout, etc.. The only one's that have even some explaination are the 5 Autobots, and Megatron. And not every Transformer needs a weapon, and obviously, Wheelie didn't have any. And that's how the point was made that Salvage drones don't get weapons.

6. Minus Shock Captain Simple Jack

So it's not a plot hole that Wheelie came out of no where because it carries on from a plot hole of the first movie?

It doesn't make logical sense. As it's been said these vacuum cleaners, blenders, and toasters in the kitchen all have weapons, every other robot has weapons, Wheelie is the only one that is helpless. It just doesn't make sense to me.

7. Jake Cassidy Registered

More Autobots and Decepticons arrived on Earth since the first movie. Does that really need to be explained? It's ****in' obvious.

8. Ipodman Love Tension

Wat was Wheelie going to do with the shard in the safe anyway?
    if he touches the shard, he will overload and die!! =/

9. Nathan Registered

Since when do Transformers overload when thay touch the Allspark? You don't want that thing shoved into your spark, but touching isn't a problem.

10. Sam Fisher Heavy Meddle

The whole movie is one big WTF?

11. Minus Shock Captain Simple Jack

The senseless arrival of Arcee, Sideswipe, and the Twins (and Jolt because I saw promo pictures that put him with the other autobots but never saw actual proof he was in the movie *sarcasm*) is set up by the message Optimus gives at the end of the first movie. I dont need to actually see them arive cause that makes sense. In the first movie how the hell did bumblebee find Sam so easily? Was he on earth for a long time or something? We see the Autobots come to earth, but how did Starscream, Bonecrusher, Barricade and other decepticons get here exactly? And if they were on earth already how come they werent able to find Sam as easy as Bumblebee?

In Fallen I can accept that like autobots, more decepticons have arrived also, But it's far to convinient that Wheelie showed up right as Sam himself found the shard of Allspark.

12. Mr. Earle Registered

Wheelie was probably another Soundwave minion.
    Also, he is a tiny little transformer who is mostly a spy. Why does he need weapons? Only because everyone else has?

13. Mr. Earle Registered

That goverment liaison chastises Prime for his "irresponsible" message for help that drew more robots to earth and the camera focuses on the rest of the autobots at that point.
    About the decepticons: does the movie have to show everything? They obviously landed on earth at some point.

14. dark_b Registered

it really looks like it has to show everything to some people.

i wonder why noone complains why noone never needs to ''go''. poor batman when he is on a skyscraper right?

15. Mr. Earle Registered

I know... right? I mean, there are some things worth showing, and some you can just assume.
    I assume that Bruce went to the toilet during TDK, so i dont need to see it happen. I also assume the decepticons landed on earth secretly at some point.

On the other hand, i dont know what happened when Batman jumped out of the penthouse to save Rachel. Did the joker eat a few shrimps and leave? Did he murder everyone? Or, what he hell was the Fallen doing all this millenia on Saturn? (yeah, i know... read the comics... :down)
    Things like that i would like to see explained.

16. Minus Shock Captain Simple Jack

It doesn't have to explain everything to me, just Wheelie really. I initially thought he was a robot that got turned in the kitchen and under that logic of thinking it wouldn't make sense how all the sudden he had mission objectives and what not. From what I gather he apparently wasn't part of the Kitchen mishap thus I would like to know where he came from and I would like to know why he cant find his way out of a plywood trunk. A simple line from Megan or Shia would have sufficed "Why don't you have guns like the others"
    "Im a freakin drone we are made for spying not fighting... you stupid *****!"

Why would the Decepticons rely on the hopes that Wheelie gets a shard of the Allspark when he cant fight out of a box? That's overall my point. It's really weak to me.

I'm also not pretending like other movies don't have their own problems, but this is about Transformers. If I started ripping other movie's flaws I'd get reamed cause it wasn't thread related.

17. Mr. Earle Registered

He was supposed to spy on the humans to gather info and the allspark shard (though its been quite some time since the first movie and all this time nobody knew about the extra shard. But anyway...). So they couldnt send Ravage. They sent Wheelie who is discreet and tiny. He wasnt made in the kitchen mishap because you clearly dont see him there and because he contacts soundwave, therefore he is one of the decepticons, if not one of his minions.

18. Minus Shock Captain Simple Jack

I get that now. I really didn't in the theater at first. He also wasn't really discreet. Usually spies don't stumble around while talking and complaining. Spies also don't work in plain sight. Wheelie is a terrible spy. I really think he could have been handled much better. As I have mentioned I never watched the Cartoon or read comics. I enjoyed the first movie a lot and hoped for something similar with this movie. I'm not trying to be a dick but there was a lot that doesn't make sense in this movie for me. Stuff that should have been explained.

Bruce Wayne not being seen using the toliet is not an adequate plot hole. For that matter name me one movie were we see the characters realistically using the ****ter. I do absolutely agree about the Joker in Bruce's penthouse, I really wish that was more clear.

#343 Minus Shock, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  19. Mr. Earle Registered

Dont worry, i know what you mean...
    Explanations: 1) Michael Bay and 2) He is serves as comedy relief.
    I was exaggerating. :hehe:

20. Minus Shock Captain Simple Jack

I guess it's hard for me to accept this as a Comedy. I really expected action. I mean I hate my 12 year old cousin (literally he really is 12 thats not just to fit the common age associated with this movie) for the same reasons I hate this movie so it is annoying.

Lol. I assumed you were, but I figured I would mention it. I'm feisty this morning.

21. protocida Registered

Soundwave send Wheelie. It was obvious. And he'd, most likely, give the shard to the Decepticons.

22. Minus Shock Captain Simple Jack

It's really not that obvious. He talks to Soundwave, sure but didn't a lot of Decepticons? I dont even care that he comes out of no where, but the fact that no one questions his inability to do anything but sound like Joe Pecci is ******ed to me. Why not send a capable spy robot?

23. The Guard Registered

Getting tired of everything the movie didn't hold your hand and explain to you in detail bein deemed a "plot hole".

Wheelie's an alien robot. There's nothing to suggest he'd be as "invisible" as a human spy. He's just someone they sent in to get the Shard, because he's smaller, blends in a bit better than an giant robot.

Why didn't they send in a big, ass kicking robot to just TAKE the thing?

Who cares. Suspend your disbelief.

24. Ipodman Love Tension

Frenzy from TF1 was a spy.. he had guns...

25. Minus Shock Captain Simple Jack

It's called a WTF moment thread. What else do you expect? I suspend my disbelief to watch cars turn into robots. It's enjoyable. But when the characters, whether they are alien or human, don't make sense or are just plain stupid, it annoys me. If I think a movie is bad does that mean I should suspend my disbelief further until I think it's good?