• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Rises Moments/scenes in TDKR that would make you smile!

You know, I hope Bane actually calls him "Mr. Wayne" instead of Bruce.

Mention/reference to other villains Batman faced in those 8 years

You know untill now it has not occured to me that he may actually be Batman during the 8 year gap. I thought we were all assuming that is his recovering/going away time.

I would make me smile if Neeson plays Ra's as alive now and not just in a flashback. (be it pits or just he jumped from the train in time).

I wouldn't smile during Bane's flogging of Batman. I'd be sitting back in shock and horror most likely. But indeed, I would appreciate seeing it take place.

When Batman Rises and beats the living piss out of Bane.

When Batman is getting his ass kicked and Bane says I Will Break You!!!
Gordon Seeing the Batcopter and saying: "I gotta get me one of those."

batmanbegins2.jpg

Hammer1.jpg

Batman-Begins-Scarecrow-Screencaps-dr-jonathan-crane-scarecrow-13222084-1022-420.jpg

The flying Batwing lobster thing is about to explode and Bats hits the eject button and uses his cape to glide to safety, in a stunning shot. I'd love to see something like that. It would also be a great nod to the Tumbler exploding/exiting out with the Batpod in TDK.

The flying Batwing lobster thing is about to explode and Bats hits the eject button and uses his cape to glide to safety, in a stunning shot. I'd love to see something like that. It would also be a great nod to the Tumbler exploding/exiting out with the Batpod in TDK.
I definitely would like to see Batman glide from the lobster, but I'm not big on another vehicle getting destroyed. Batman's flying vehicles got shot down in B89 and BF - I'd like to see him park the thing on his terms this time.

All of Rocketman's info is not true... I'd sigh with relief then.

A playful and seductive Catwoman interacting with a serious and stiff Batman. I love that dynamic.

catwoman057.jpg

Uhm, Batman getting his crotch touched wouldn't make me smile, but if that's what works for you.

Dr. Harleen (Harley Quinn) talking to Gordon about Joker's status in Arkham.

Then why didnt they recast Joker?

Loving all that are mentioned specially these:

Intro of the Bat
First glimpse of the manor and Batcave
Catwoman flirting/joking with a stone faced Bats
Batman/Catwoman kiss
Fox/Bruce and Alfred/Bruce banter
Mention/reference to other villains Batman faced in those 8 years

I like that idea. If it's true that Nolan was a fan of the 60s television series, maybe he'll include Chandell in that group. I know it'll never happen, but it would be hysterical. http://youtu.be/9jPGBQ77ddU

I wanna see him jump off a tall building, fire his grapple gun mid air and swing through the city like he does in the comics. But this will never happen.

However, in TDK he was able to catch the Joker with it at the end so if it doesn't happen it won't be for lack of skill.

Dr. Harleen (Harley Quinn) talking to Gordon about Joker's status in Arkham.

Yeah that'd be cool.

Last edited:
Then why didnt they recast Joker?

Because Nolan doesn't want another actor touching what Heath did with his version of the character. That doesn't mean the character was killed off screen.

I wanna see him jump off a tall building, fire his grapple gun mid air and swing through the city like he does in the comics. But this will never happen.

However, in TDK he was able to catch the Joker with it at the end so if it doesn't happen it won't be for lack of skill.

Yeah that'd be cool.

I concur...and a bit of gymnastics...like Batman doing a back flip during a fight. Always in the comics but too outthere for this series.

I just really want a scene where Bane surprises Batman for the first time and just beats the crap out of him, perhaps in the batcave. Almost horror movie esque.

^ watch Ironman he's a real prick

For me it would the scene where Batman, Bane and Catwoman gets introduced for the first time

I enjoy Bruce Wayne (Bale) more..Like in American Psycho, Shaft he plays cocky,spoiled guys without overkilling like Robert Downey Jr.

Robert Downey Jr.: "Look at me!!! I'm a superstar."
Christian Bale: "I'm rich,deal with it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"