The Dark Knight Rises Mirror Scenes and Dialogue in TDK Trilogy

It's not exactly a mirror scene in the TDK Trilogy, but I don't know if someone has noticed that in both The Dark Knight Rises and Inception, Marion Cotillard's character stabs the main hero with a knife towards the end of the movie. :cwink:

During the climax of both BB and TDKR, Batman is asked his true identity.
he doesn't say who he is, but in both cases he gives a hint, and Rachel and Gordon figure it out

BEGINS :

- " ..at least tell me who you are ..."
- It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me "
- " Bruce ? "

RISE:

- " but they need to know who is the hero who saved them "
- " anybody can be a hero ... blabla ... little boy ...blabla ... hasn't ended "
- " Bruce Wayne ? "

ZOMG a nod to Riddler ! :woot: :doh:

Last edited:
I mirrored two iconic scenes between Bruce and Alfred in a nightmarish Batman video I made recently, I thought this would be a good place to show:

[YT]h2Q4k9FAfgo[/YT]

Apologies if any of these have already been covered, as they are fairly obvious but:

The Ra's/Bane Collar Hold

RasampBane.jpg

And also in all three movies in the final fights the decisive moment comes from the use of Batmans wrist fins in BB he breaks Ra's sword, TDK he shoots them out and hits the Joker, and in TDKR he breaks Bane's piping/tubing.

Has anyone posted those two videos yet?

just in case

The Dark Knight Rises: 70 Visual Throwbacks--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704[/YT]

Interesting Links within The Dark Knight Trilogy--www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg

[YT]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg[/YT]

Last edited:
LOL at "Batman needs a map"

I was watching Batman Returns the other night and noticed that the barebones of the plot for this and TDKR are the same: Penguin emerges from the underground to destroy Gotham.. deals with corrupt businessman in process.. same thing as Bane.. Catwoman has her own agenda and works for both sides (it's like they split the Catwoman role into two in TDKR, with Talia having most of the romantic scenes)... Also the ballroom sequence reminded me a lot of Batman Returns. The fact it's set during winter, etc..

Not saying they are the same or TDKR is a rip-off, but I just noticed a few similarities. This has probably already been discussed, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"