• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mortal Kombat 2021

There are shades of it in his performance on Boardwalk Empire. I’d link vids, but every clip had an F word in it lol.

Man, I really need to watch Boardwalk Empire. I didn’t even know he was in that.

If the main characters are new characters and Cole Turner device is still used, then this will be a disaster.

So is the rumor that this Cole Turner character is actually the central focus of the story and would be the “audience” character? Why would you even need that when you have Cage and Sonya to fill in that role?

Maybe somebody is mandating a new character. Granted the cutscenes of the last few MK games are pretty much a template for what they could do.

I mean Hollywood people act hypocritical all the time. It's not like a new thing.

I’ve yet to see that in Wan’s history. I don’t see him making what has proven to be an unpopular and unprofitable decision. It’s not his call I guess, but I don’t think he’d be involved with something like that.

I wish Wan was actually directing it. I wasn’t crazy about Aquaman but I feel like something like MK would fit right into his wheelhouse. Because if you could combine the epic visuals of Aquaman, the action of the Fast and Furious movies and the horror elements of Saw and the Conjuring movies, you could create a pretty amazing MK film.

I'm crazy about Aquaman. My favorite DC film since Dark Knight or Man of Steel

Last edited:
It's awesome that he's taking feedback for that stuff. The most popular Sub-Zero looks among fans are MK 1-3, Deception and 2011

hqdefault.jpg

For Liu Kang I'll say Shaolin Monks and X

UFIKaq.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Liu-Kang-as-he-appears-in-Mort.png

That’s cool that he’s engaging the fans like this. One thing I hope they do is differentiate the looks of Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, etc. I know they all were identical in the original game but I love the way they’ve changed up their looks over the years, making them all unique but sticking with the same basic concepts.

I'm having fun posting these images. It's nice to see the evolution of the characters and producer or writer on social media asking fans about their favorite looks for characters and weapons,etc

For Sub-Zero I'd like the costume design from MK11 with the scar and slicked back hair look from MK3 when he's unmasked.

For Liu Kang the classic look from the first games would be great if they can find the right actor.

I'm actually super pumped for this one. Mainly on the basis that it can't possibly be as bad as the second MK film. Not in this day and age.

I played the new MK game. TIs' been many yeeears since I last kept up, but I goddamn laughed out loud when I saw them Aztec looking MK characters. I did like the look of that gunslinger tho.

Sonya just looks like that hot gal from Vikings to me.

I wonder which look Reptile could have in the film, if he's even part of the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"