Mortal Kombat 2021

I thought Black Order and Jarek was already confirmed for the movie though. Part of old drafts or not

I thought Black Order and Jarek was already confirmed for the movie though. Part of old drafts or not

Not confirmed officially, but the website HN Entertainment seems pretty reliable. They were on point with Baroness for Snake Eyes.

So they'll likely be in the film.

Is there alot of stuff involving the tournament in the 2018 draft? It didn't sound like there was much of it in the 2016 draft

It was all pre-tournament. Basically Shang Tsung was trying to secure a victory for Outworld by targeting Earthrealm warriors before the tournament started.

Tournament will probably be the 2nd or third act with Cole or Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung being the final showdown.

It was all pre-tournament. Basically Shang Tsung was trying to secure a victory for Outworld by targeting Earthrealm warriors before the tournament started.

That's disappointing, hopefully it's turns out better than that sounds.

For anyone that’s read the script, no way they give Cole the final fight over Liu? Unless this is pre tournament, having anyone other than Lui face off against Shang Tsung would be a monumental mistake. But I can see it being pre tournament where Cole faces off against Sub-zero for the culmination leading to the tournament in the next film.

Well you shouldn't. Wait for the trailer at least

Who on earth is Cole?!

giphy.gif

Was there any you liked from the 2018 script? Just saw a video on YouTube outlining the entire draft from 2016, and it sounded bad!

From the few stuff I know about the script you read, it sounds like they kept stuff like the medallions.

Then again, as you mentioned, the 2018 draft must have gotten some big revisions too.

Cautiously optimistic right now.

Last edited:
Of course there's going to be revisions to a script, including the 2018 version. Not going to be kept intact for 4 years and all through shooting

So Shang Tsung is basically Outworld's Trump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"