:::Most Anticipated Fanboy Movie--2008:::

Indiana Jones and Dragonball so far for me.

as far as the general census of fanboys, TDK and Star Trek.

TheCompanyMan™;13762337 said:
I need to see how they are gonna do that dragonball movie...

Everything you want to know is at the forum. :up:

How could I forget! I'm really looking forward to Bond 22. :up:

Indy first, and then the Hulk.

^I always forget about Hulk...they need to start advertising that movie more...at least a teaser or something

Not for me personally but I think most fanboys are looking forward to Iron Man. Personally, I am looking most forward to the new Indiana Jones.

It's gotta be TDK for me. Which edges out the Hulk.

Cloverfield is another one I'm pretty anxious to see. Just not as much as the other two. :up:

^Thats what i thought...but on the SuperHeroHype homepage...there is that poll and TDK is leading past Iron Man by quite alot...

I look forward to Bond 22 the most. Everything about the movie so far has been fantastic.

1.TDK,
2.Bond 22
3. IM
4. SR
5.CoN: PC
6. DB
7. Indy

Half-Blood Prince. It ain't the highest grossing franchise in history by accident. The filmmakers have kept the quality of these films top-notch and I expect this one to raise to the bar. As for everything else:

2. Iron Man
3. Speed Racer
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. The Dark Knight

oh, and happy 3000 posts to me. All without an avatar.

I'm definitely seeing The Dark Knight and Hellboy 2.

Iron Man, Incredible Hulk and the newest Indy movie are maybes.

Half-Blood Prince. It ain't the highest grossing franchise in history by accident. The filmmakers have kept the quality of these films top-notch and I expect this one to raise to the bar. As for everything else:

2. Iron Man
3. Speed Racer
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. The Dark Knight

Yes...im excited for HP 6 as well...especially since we are down 2 the last 2 movies...i have a feeling they will be quite epic and extraordinary!!!!

2. Iron Man
3. Speed Racer
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. The Dark Knight

Yes...im excited for HP 6 as well...especially since we are down 2 the last 2 movies...i have a feeling they will be quite epic and extraordinary!!!!

darkknight.jpg

indianajones3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"