Transformers Most Powerful Transformer!

Megatron looked to be the bad ash in the film.

i always thought it was supposed to the be a dead even matchup.

that was always my understanding

That's true, and they most certainly made Megs out to be the one to be feared. However you do need to take into account that they were fighting in the middle of an overly populated city. I'm sure avoiding squishing humans was part of Optimus' problem. Not to mention, he took out bonecrusher, (and barricade from what I hear). Megs just showed up and blasted, fresh after a thousand year nap.

Megatron. When I saw the scene of him stomping Jazz around in the trailer I thought it was supposed to be Frenzy getting stomped -- Megs is huge, badass, and super powerful in the movie.

Unicron is the most powerfull Transformer. Sorry , I just had to ruin it for you guys :p

Megatron is powerful in a way. But he's too easily controled by his emotion. He's got many chances to walk away alive and come back later with stronger army for the allspark. But he chose the silly way to fight.

So on that point, I don't think Megatron is powerful.

i always thought it was supposed to the be a dead even matchup.

Sort of, kinda...though how I often saw it in the past was that pretty much Prime would win in a fair fight with Megatron (in the older TF movie, Megatron couldn't fight Prime that well without fighting dirty, and even then still lost).

For this movie, naturally as the movie villain, Megatron would be portrayed as stronger than the main good guy.

Prime and Megs are both powerfull.

Like Megatron said in the film : "You fight for the weak and that is why you will lose Prime!". Prime is too concerned about others in the movie. Thats why he lost. I think if both of them fought in the Desert with NOTHING around them , the fight would be pretty evenly matched :o

Prime and Megs are both powerfull.

Like Megatron said in the film : "You fight for the weak and that is why you will lose Prime!". Prime is too concerned about others in the movie. Thats why he lost. I think if both of them fought in the Desert with NOTHING around them , the fight would be pretty evenly matched :o
Agreed. I just wanted Prime to land one good..just one good fist right into Megs face all in Slow-mo before letting Megs go ape ***** on Prime like he did. I think Prime landed 4 hits. 3 of which where in the background and one right before the end.

Prime was already planning on suiciding himself via the allspark, so he just wanted to at least attempt to damage Megatron enough so he wouldn't have to.

I have to go with Megatron. I believe Prime is more powerful than Megs, but his compassion for humans weakens him. Megs cares for no one so he able to showcase his full power.

Megatron was the most powerful!

I actually think that was pretty cool how they didn't make them evenly matched although in the future films which they will no doubt make, I think Prime will handle himself better. Saying that, I do like how it wasn't evenly matched, it was a surprise and suspensfull, and it's got all all wondering what will happend in the future! The Decepticons seem to be physically stronger but in the long run the Autobots have got the stuff to defeat them.

Prime is still the ultimate Transformer, he's everything a Transformer should strive to be!

It would have to be Megatron for me.
However, I had hoped that Prime would have gotten a few more hits in on Megatron. I was waiting for any moment where Prime would just come up and knock the heck out of Megatron especially when Megatron was crawling towards Sam at the end and they show that close up of him.

Megatron was pissed off lol. I can see them giving him a slight edge over Prime, and he said it best you cared too much for human lives. Most superhero's do. But this was an introduction.

Honestly I liked Ironhide. He was lighting them up with his massive fire power.

Had to be Megs, but here to me is the strongest of all, well at least in the G1 era:

Predacons_toys.jpg

Even though Prime was getting smacked around like a ragdoll, I wish that he would've been able to finish Megatron off. Only because I would've loved to see this in the Movie.

Nah, he got his ash handed to him by Starscream. And he even had Ratchet backing him up. :o

Ironhide is the old war horse, he should have been beating everybody's ash.

Nearly smoked that little chihuahua.

"You have a rodent infestation." :woot:

Starscream was kicking a whole lot of tail, Autobot & military...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"