Transformers The most Powerful Transformer

Barricade died? Off-screen? Really?

I assumed he slunk off unseen. I like the idea that a couple of the Decepticons just went to ground when the battle started to turn.

I wouldn't mind seeing Barricade in a sequel, since he was my favourite of the Decepticons (even though he is a bit of a perversion of the heroic Prowl, who was one of my favourite Autobots as a child).

Barricade died? Off-screen? Really?

I assumed he slunk off unseen. I like the idea that a couple of the Decepticons just went to ground when the battle started to turn.

I wouldn't mind seeing Barricade in a sequel, since he was my favourite of the Decepticons (even though he is a bit of a perversion of the heroic Prowl, who was one of my favourite Autobots as a child).

Barricade's death is questionable.....there is an unspoken rule in all movies, "If it was not showen it did not happen".

Wasn't he killed by Bumblebee or the army? He was in the battle afterall. Btw, the most powerful Transformer is obviously Megatron since he owned everyone he fought & even killed one of the Autobots effortlessly.

Wasn't he killed by Bumblebee or the army? He was in the battle afterall. Btw, the most powerful Transformer is obviously Megatron since he owned everyone he fought & even killed one of the Autobots effortlessly.

No he wasnt in the final battle.The last place he's sceen is on the highway just before Prime kills Bonecrusher.In the comic and the novel Prime kills him right after Bonecrusher but the scene was never completly shot.

Well, he's probably alive. Strange thing is that when he was interrogating Sam I got him confused with Megatron until I watched the movie again this past Sunday. I'd like to see Barricade lead the Decepticons until Megatron returns, if he returns that is.

Well, he's probably alive. Strange thing is that when he was interrogating Sam I got him confused with Megatron until I watched the movie again this past Sunday. I'd like to see Barricade lead the Decepticons until Megatron returns, if he returns that is.

Megatron never stay's dead for long.

Well, hopefully that rule applies for the movies as well. I'd really like to see him return & have a rematch with Optimus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"