Transformers The most Powerful Transformer

It's listed online somewhere, and also on the back of the toy packaging saying "Blackout is the largest of the Decepticons".

He seemed pretty hulky to me. I'm curious to see what he had in mind when he was walking towards Optimus and Megs with the rotor spinning in his hand.
-Vaportrail
He was probably thinking he was about to go help Lord Megatron. In the prequel novel, Blackout is very much devoted to Megatron and is constantly questioning Starscream's authority.

>^..^<

He was probably thinking he was about to go help Lord Megatron. In the prequel novel, Blackout is very much devoted to Megatron and is constantly questioning Starscream's authority.

>^..^<

Yup. I loved Blackout's continuing to question Starscream. :hyper:

and the fight that ensued.....:wow:

no preptime

megs and starscream are on top
(the vehicle modes are just too much(plus there the tallest))

then optimus

then most of the decepticons excluding barricade

then the rest of the auto's

that's why it took team work and army help for them to win

no preptime

megs and starscream are on top
(the vehicle modes are just too much(plus there the tallest))

then optimus

then most of the decepticons excluding barricade

then the rest of the auto's

that's why it took team work and army help for them to win

Don't forget Frenzy. :o That little mother****er.

HULK is the most powerful transformer :woot:

And don't tell me he's not a transformer, he transforms from Banner to Hulk right? :trans:

Actually I think that would be concidered morphing:oldrazz:

I check wikipedia (yea i know I'm bored). The idea of morphing is something changing "shape". The idea of transforming is when something changes on a cellular level. I never did Biology so not sure what that means.

So I cannot agree or disagree with you. But they all the same to me :woot:

I check wikipedia (yea i know I'm bored). The idea of morphing is something changing "shape". The idea of transforming is when something changes on a cellular level. I never did Biology so not sure what that means.

So I cannot agree or disagree with you. But they all the same to me :woot:

Then I would say that Bruce Banner's DNA was transformed with the introduction of the Gama radiation because it altered him at a cellular.But I think the most scientific term to describe what happens to Bruce Banner is the term metamorphosis.And as a matter of fact its the term used in the opening of the old live action Hulk tv show. Metamorphosis is what they call a biological process that a insect or animal changes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal physically into something else after birth like a catipilar to a butterfly.Wether it really applys to something that changes back and forth all the time is beyond me.

Then I would say that Bruce Banner's DNA was transformed with the introduction of the Gama radiation because it altered him at a cellular.But I think the most scientific term to describe what happens to Bruce Banner is the term metamorphosis.And as a matter of fact its the term used in the opening of the old live action Hulk tv show. Metamorphosis is what they call a biological process that a insect or animal changes physically into something else after birth like a catipilar to a butterfly.Wether it really applys to something that changes back and forth all the time is beyond me.

Well we both aint about to wreck our brains with this stuff. When Stan Lee was creating the character I suspected he had one in mind "HULK SMASH" LOL! Not molecules and cells and radiation :hulk: :trans:

Well we both aint about to wreck our brains with this stuff. When Stan Lee was creating the character I suspected he had one in mind "HULK SMASH" LOL! Not molecules and cells and radiation :hulk: :trans:

Guess your right.But he did have the radiation bit in since day one.

Guess your right.But he did have the radiation bit in since day one.

Yea Stan Lee admitted to loving science fiction (words to that effect). He said he didn't like how Superman would just lift up and fly with no real explanation of how he did it (no believabilty). Thats why when he created Hulk he was saying to himself, he had the most powerful legs so he should be able to jump extreme distances. He always like to mix a bit of science with his comics. Guess thats why his creations appeal to me because I'm sort of like the same way. I like there to be a bit of fact in fiction know what I mean.

Yea Stan Lee admitted to loving science fiction (words to that effect). He said he didn't like how Superman would just lift up and fly with no real explanation of how he did it (no believabilty). Thats why when he created Hulk he was saying to himself, he had the most powerful legs so he should be able to jump extreme distances. He always like to mix a bit of science with his comics. Guess thats why his creations appeal to me because I'm sort of like the same way. I like there to be a bit of fact in fiction know what I mean.

Agreed:woot:

In the prequel novel, Blackout and Starscream fight as it's the Decepticon way of deciding who's in charge. Starscream kicks Blackouts ass. Blackout is sopposedly the biggest of the Decepticons (at least from TF1, that is), so i say based on that , it's all about skill not size.

And yeah, Prime got man-raped. He and Megs are sopposed to be equal in strength and skill.

In the prequel novel, Blackout and Starscream fight as it's the Decepticon way of deciding who's in charge. Starscream kicks Blackouts ass. Blackout is sopposedly the biggest of the Decepticons (at least from TF1, that is), so i say based on that , it's all about skill not size.

And yeah, Prime got man-raped. He and Megs are sopposed to be equal in strength and skill.

True, but to be fair, Megs had way better weapons.

True, but to be fair, Megs had way better weapons.

Anyone who is familiar with both Megatron and OP will tell you that they are too close in power and statistics. There's no way that Megatron should have man-raped OP at the level he did.

As mentioned previously, it's probably due to the fact that OP was concerned about protecting the humans. Still, the battle should not have been as nearly one-sided. That is one of the very few issues I had with the film.

I really do hope that that particular issue has been brought up to the writers, and it is rectified in the sequel with a rematch.

Anyone who is familiar with both Megatron and OP will tell you that they are too close in power and statistics. There's no way that Megatron should have man-raped OP at the level he did.

As mentioned previously, it's probably due to the fact that OP was concerned about protecting the humans. Still, the battle should not have been as nearly one-sided. That is one of the very few issues I had with the film.

I really do hope that that particular issue has been brought up to the writers, and it is rectified in the sequel with a rematch.

Yeah, but if you take the fact that OP didn't want to hurt anyone and combine it with Megs having some major damage weapons (which OP probabaly had too, but didn't want to use them in fear of hurting someone) I think that you really can justify OP getting owned by Megs.

I repeat:

Ok, just to throw in my nickel's worth here about the Optimus Prime/Megatron fight:

1) Optimus was obviously concerned about trying not to hurt people, so he wasn't going all out

2) Optimus had just driven 230 miles to get there

and

3) Megatron had just 'woken up' from a 3,000 year nap and was pissed as hell.
>^..^<

Agreed.

And it's great to read the internal thoughts of each Decepticon.

I thought that Brawl/Devastator would be bigger than Blackout. Is that helicopter really bigger than a tank?

I thought that Brawl/Devastator would be bigger than Blackout. Is that helicopter really bigger than a tank?

Crap....good question. Forgot about Brawl/Devastator, but then again he wasn't as major a character as SS, Barricade, Blackout, or Frenzy.

^ But he was the hardest one to beat. It took Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, the soldiers and the jets to take him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"