Mountain Dew

Sean Adisano

Superhero
Reaction score
Mountain Dew is the best drink ever. its the nectar of the gods. now i know there are plenty of Dew lovers out there. please show your love for Dew, give your favorite Dew experiences, and anything else related to Dew!

342px-Mountain_Dew_(Can)_(12FL-OZ_355mL).jpg

bow down before the one you drink!!!!!

Has anyone else seen the Mountain Dew fiasco?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
"Dew exPERIenceS" ?

:rolleyes:

well stories that have to dew with Dew being there...Dew's presence...i know i have some stories.

All the High Fructose Corn Syrup is going to make you a fatty and the caffeine overload is going to burn out your metabolism and Central Nervous System so you'll have all kinds of health issues when you are older. Congratulations. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
All the High Fructose Corn Syrup is going to make you a fatty and the caffeine overload is going to burn out your metabolism and Central Nervous System so you'll have all kinds of health issues when you are older. Congratulations. :up:

jag

don't think i don't know that, but i'm hooked on Dew, hard to get off it...i did for 2 months last year. then i got right back on during a party, someone bought me tons of Dew because they knew i loved it but didn't know i stopped drinking it...so i drank it out of feeling bad that they bought it for me, and i've been hooked on it again ever since

I drink...

150px-DietMtDew.png

I used to drink regular Mountain Dew all the time and then I relaized I didn't need all that sugar so I switched. I used to drink so much MD that I have heart palpitations. My Dr. made me cut off MD for a while. I lasted 2 weeks before I was hitting it again. It's like crack, it's so addicting.

Dew Addict said:
don't think i don't know that, but i'm hooked on Dew, hard to get off it...i did for 2 months last year. then i got right back on during a party, someone bought me tons of Dew because they knew i loved it but didn't know i stopped drinking it...so i drank it out of feeling bad that they bought it for me, and i've been hooked on it again ever since.
Enablers are not "friends".

Sean Adisano said:
you know what, YOU SUCK!!!:mad:

One day, the guy who invented Pepsi took his favorite pet horse named Dewie up the mountain. Turns out, this mountain was actually a toxic waste dump. The horse was thirsty. So he drank the polluted water. He drank and drank and drank until he couldn't hold it anymore and began urinating furiously. It was a greenish color. The horse's pee, that is.

Immediately, the guy who invented Pepsi took his canteen and let the horse's pee fill it up.

"I know what I shall call this wondrous drink!" He exclaimed loudly and proudly after his first sip. "MOUNTAIN DEW!!!"

WTF? Dew from a mountain? Why would they name their drink after dew from a mountain?

Lackey said:
Dew will destroy your testicles :csad:

NO! thats a dirty rumor, i checked into it...but i didn't care either way, i don't want kids

Haha I've always thought it looked like radioactive water, but polluted horse pee works too.

Cyclops said:
One day, the guy who invented Pepsi took his favorite pet horse named Dewie up the mountain. Turns out, this mountain was actually a toxic waste dump. The horse was thirsty. So he drank the polluted water. He drank and drank and drank until he couldn't hold it anymore and began urinating furiously. It was a greenish color. The horse's pee, that is.

Immediately, the guy who invented Pepsi took his canteen and let the horse's pee fill it up.

"I know what I shall call this wondrous drink!" He exclaimed loudly and proudly after his first sip. "MOUNTAIN DEW!!!"

hey now thats a great origin of a great drink :up:

Tangled Web said:
WTF? Dew from a mountain? Why would they name their drink after dew from a mountain?

your still on the name kick :o

Mountain Dew was one of my favourites but it's not available everywhere here. :mad:

This is only a reenactment of the real Mountain Dew fiasco which took place with a girl sticking a can of Mountain Dew in her vagina... and then opening it inside of her... but yeah, I'm obviously not going to post that... so here they are (I took the pictures)...

MountainDewFiasco2.JPG

MountainDewFiasco1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"