Inside(Welcome to Hell)

This was a brutal chapter. :( :up:
Glad Sarge and Bella were able to have a moment alone, I'm sure they both needed that.
Damn good to have you keeping it updated. :woot: :up:

Wow man. Really dramatic. You did a great job with character interaction.

But we're not talking about Saving Private Ryan! :cmad: :oldrazz:

With regards to the Rob's fanfic and the sacrifice of the rookie cop... I don't think it's like the one in SVP. Sarge killed the "good guy", the guy who's job is to make sure bad guys don't get out for the safety of the public. Sure... when the corrections officer signed up for the job, he knew of the dangers involved and that he might not make it home when his shift's over but I don't think he expected his life to be taken by one of his own fellow law enforcement officer. He's not the enemy. At the same time, althought I don't agree with what Sarge did, I can understand why he did what he did. Understanding doesn't mean acceptance. I don't have to accept Sarge's decision but I can understand it. Sarge had to do what he had to do to make sure the little girl is safe and is rescued and that NDX will get his just dessert. Justice is a funny thing sometimes...

With regards to SVP, the small group of soldiers were sent to bring home one of their own. In their quest to bring him home, they were attacked by the enemy. They were at war, the chances of them getting killed or wounded was always there whether or not they went on a mission to bring home one of their own. When you're in the frontline, the situation is less controlled than when you're in prison where the bad guys were behind bars. Also, the chance of getting killed by one of your own is MUCH less when you're a prison guard. All I'm saying is... it's just shocking when a cop knowingly kills another cop. Just as it's shocking if one soldier wearing the same uniform were to kill another at point blank.
Wow, I asked for your thoughts and I got them. I wasn't looking to disagree Bella, just wondered how you felt about the two scenarios. Just a few more thoughts...

1) I only mentioned SVP with the intent of bringing up the issue of Commanding officers ordering 'heroes' into a dangerous situation, knowing that they may be sacrificing one life for another. I think we can agree that there are similar circumstances in this regard between SVP and Rob's story.

2)It is definitely a shocking scenario and I hope we never get to the point where we can just accept that these types of resolutions are justify-able. But we are the reader of the story so we know he's a cop. For all intensive purposes(the undercover scenario), Sarge is a criminal and therefore he must act like one. The cop shouldn't and wouldn't have treated him any differently had he not been a rookie.

Wow... just... freakin' WOW, Rob. Very dark, very intense, very emotional, very brutal, disturbing and traumatizing... You write so well. :up:

NDX seems to be truly a monster. He's cold, he's heartless, he's without conscience and remorse. It seems like there is NOTHING good left in him. He seems to be Evil personified.

2 more lives lost... the loss of the little girl is disturbing but that just helps to illustrate that NDX has no humanity left in him. He is totally consumed by darkness.

Glad to see that Bella and Sarge had some time alone to comfort each other. I hope that NDX doesn't start to grow suspicious of Sarge.

Wow, I asked for your thoughts and I got them. I wasn't looking to disagree Bella, just wondered how you felt about the two scenarios. Just a few more thoughts...
I didn't think you were disagreeing with me, AS. Nor did I think you were looking to argue with me. You just asked for my thought and I welcome that.

1) I only mentioned SVP with the intent of bringing up the issue of Commanding officers ordering 'heroes' into a dangerous situation, knowing that they may be sacrificing one life for another. I think we can agree that there are similar circumstances in this regard between SVP and Rob's story.
Yes, there are similarities but I think in this case, quite a lot of the decisions are made my Sarge and Sarge alone. His superior did not order him to kill "innocents" or one of his own but for him to play his part convincingly. And he did what he had to do. The choices he had to make and the consequences of those choices... I think it's for him to bear alone. Very sad actually. As Rob pointed out, sometimes there are no answers to all the questions we have.

2)It is definitely a shocking scenario and I hope we never get to the point where we can just accept that these types of resolutions are justify-able. But we are the reader of the story so we know he's a cop. For all intensive purposes(the undercover scenario), Sarge is a criminal and therefore he must act like one. The cop shouldn't and wouldn't have treated him any differently had he not been a rookie.
They are understandable but not justifiable. It's a very tough choice to make for someone put in that position.

And I understand what you said about him being an undercover cop and I agree. The situation could have been reversed and the cop could've shot him and there goes the mission to rescue NDX's hostage and to get rid of him for good.

Good Goobily Goop. That was intense. :wow:
Excellent creation of imagery, emotion and tone. :up:

I couldn't help but think of that scene in Zodiac when all that went down with the station wagon.

Awesome stuff, love the dialogue and emotion. Top notch work.:cool: :up:

Chapter 10

Sarge woke to NDX prodding him

NDX:"Get up man we are getting ready to leave"

Sarge wiped the sleep out of his eyes

Sarge:"Ok man i'm coming"

NDX:"Jesus you like ****"

Sarge:Thanks"

20 minutes later Sarge and NDX were in a Jeep provided for them by Retro heading up into the mountains.....Retro and his crew had went in a different direction,Retro in a merc S and some of his goons in a van with Bella and the other girl

Sarge:"So how much further ?"

NDX:"Not far to euphoria my friend"

Sarge checked the look in NDX's eyes,it was different to the ones he'd seen before,almost like he was in a trance,a smile cracked permanently on his face

15 minutes later and they were driving up through some heavily wooded area,NDX pulled the jeep to a stop and the 2 men got out......NDX moved some undergrowth to reveal a door in the woodland undergrowth.he opened it and they went down into some kinda of tunnel that lead them onto a room that looked somewhat like a lab,

As they entered Sarge noticed a girl lying chained on the bed,she was frail looking,dressed in a dirty white dress and barefoot,she was most liklely in shock but alive and seemingly unharmed physically.....as they entered she scrambled into a corner and curled into a ball......NDX made his way over to a tray table that had all kinds of sharp implements on it...it was like something from a horror movie.....

NDX:"It's ok daddy's home now,you've let yourself go tut tut heheh"

NDX was standing with his back to Sarge,this was his chance....Sarge grabbed NDX in a choke.......NDX's world went dark...the next thing he knew water was hitting him and he came to strapped to a chair naked

NDX:
"What the hell.........NOOOOO you're a ****ing Fed"

Sarge was standing over him,jacket off and sleeves rolled up

Sarge:"I don't know what i am anymore but i do know i will cause you considerable pain if you don't tell me where Retro took Bella and the other girl"

NDX:"Oh so the harlot has a name,i knew you were weak and you ain't getting anything from me"

Sarge:
"I don't have time to waste"

He took a hunting knife off the table and grabbed NDX's hand cutting three fingers off

NDX:"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH"

sarge took a mini blowtorch that NDX had in his kit of torture tools and cauterized the wound

NDX:"Hehehe"

NDX laughed through the pain

NDX:"Maybe you have more inside you than you think but I'm not telling you ****"

he spat at Sarge.......Sarge went outside the room into the fire casing and took out the axe.......he came back into the room and drove it into NDX's knee shattering the cap and cutting half way through the cartilage.

NDX:"..y...y...y...."

He was slipping out of consciousness.....Sarge grabbed the smelling salts off the table,clearly NDX didn't like his victims passing out on him.....Sarge pulled the axe out of his knee and cauterized the wound again,then he woke NDX up with the smelling salts......NDX began sobbing with the pain

Sarge:"I'm done playing nice"

He twirled the hunting knife in his hand

Sarge:"I'm gonna cut your balls clean of you sick ****........GIVE ME THE ****ING LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!"

NDX:"O...ok ok........Retro has his own train,it runs on an old track out of LA into Mexico,it's located at the old Mectrak train yard in.."

Sarge:"I know where it is....."

He to his gun from his belt and cocked it

NDX:"Wait..."

BANG!!!!!!

Sarge:"I'm tired of you being alive"

He turned to the girl who was still curled up shaking on the bed......as Sarge knelt down to approach her she began to cry

Sarge:"Shhhhh it's ok,i'm not gonna hurt you,i'm here to help you,i'm gonna take you back to your mom and dad Marie"

The girl stopped crying and looked up at Sarge,then suddenly flung her arms around him and began crying again....Sarge held her for a few moments and then eased her back.

Sarge:"I'm gonna cut this chain,close your eyes"

Sarge broke the chain with the axe and picked Marie up,he carried her out to the jeep and sat her in the front seat....he turned to head back down

Marie:"Wait...don't leave me please"

Sarge:"It's ok,i'll be right back.......no one is gonna hurt you now"

Sarge had taken a gas can out the jeep and headed back into the hellhole

He poured it over the insides of the lab and trailed it all the way back out entrance where he stood the can up........he got back into the jeep and reversed it around so they were facing the road and then lent back out of the window with his gun aimed at the can

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarge put his foot down and the jeep plowed towards the road with a massive fireball setting like a sunset behind them

To Be Continued.........

NDX got Bauer'd.
Sarge:"I'm tired of you being alive"
Damn.

This ending is gonna be good. :up:

That is fantastic work Hunter, the Sarge is a badass, he makes Jack Bauer look like a kitten.

Damn, yo!!!!! :wow: That **** was hot!!! :up:
Poor Retro is about to get ****ed up! :o

Very Nice, Hunter. Great Action. :up:

Poor Sarge, he's all messed up on drugs, killing, fighting, saving lives... all at the cost of his own.
Sarge:"I don't know what i am anymore...
There are few things worse than not knowing what you are.

Another brilliant chapter, Rob! NDX finally got his just dessert. For someone who enjoys inflicting pain on others and who acts like he's invisible, he's not very tough, is he? I guess everyone has a weakness, including monsters, and his was the fear of losing his balls. But when Sarge was done with him, he ended up losing more than his balls. Go Sarge!

Angry Sentinel said:
Poor Sarge, he's all messed up on drugs, killing, fighting, saving lives... all at the cost of his own.
You took the words right out of my fingers.

Glad that Marie was found and NDX was annihilated but Sarge's work isn't done yet...

Very good chapter :up: Sarge is the new Punisher.:woot: :wow:

Sarge is so bad @ss. . .he kinda scares me :csad::o

Btw, superb chapter hunter;):up:

I love the feeling of making my weekly Hype check-ins and always having a badass new chapter waiting for me. ;)

Excellente work, hunt. Sarge's character here might be my favorite out of all of your fics.

Thanks for the replies guys and gals and don't be afraid Kmack:heart::cwink:

I love the feeling of making my weekly Hype check-ins and always having a badass new chapter waiting for me. ;)

Excellente work, hunt. Sarge's character here might be my favorite out of all of your fics.

Good to see you posting man:up:,i thought you'd left:csad:

Chapter 11-Finale

Sarge drove quickly to the nearest hospital and dropped Marie off outside and told her to phone the cops..he couldn't go in with her,he was a wanted man officially and needed to get to the train yard

He sped off in the jeep but tried to maintain composure as he knew he couldn't afford to be pulled over.....Sarge arrived at the train yard just as a rust coloured train pulled out...he was to late..

He turned the truck around,he knew the route the train was taking,there was only one chance to board it....he sped down the motorway and took a left off onto a backroad that led to a smaller road,one right turn later and he was on a bridge that passed over the main motorway and further along the train track

He got out of the jeep and stared down the track,he could see the train approaching in the distance,it was a hell of a drop down onto the top of it.......just then he caught a bike approaching in the corner of his eye.....he ran into the middle of the bridge and fired his gun in the air before pointing it at the bike......the rider screeched to a stop and put his hands up

Sarge:
"Get off......NOW!"

The rider jumped off and spoke

Rider:"Please don't kill me man, t.....take the bike"

Sarge:"I'm not gonna hurt you i just need the bike,have you got a cell phone ?"

Rider:"Y..yes here take it"

Sarge took the phone

Sarge:"Run!"

The rider ran off and Sarge started making a call

Sarge:"J....I need you to get every man we have at the bridge..."

Mister J:"Can't do that Sarge,it's a big mess right now,we are trying to unravel all the collateral damage.."

Sarge:I don't have time to **** around with this,get a team to the Mectrack trainyard and follow the line to a rusted train,Bella is on board"

Mister J:"Bu..."

Sarge:"DO IT!"

Sarge switched the phone off and went over to the jeep,he shot the hinges on the bonnet off and pulled it onto the bridge,he propped it up on the side of the bridge to create a makeshift ramp......the train was approaching......he got on the bike and postioned himself opposite the ramp on the other side of the bridge......The train passed under and Sarge revved the bike up and sped forward up the ramp......the bike flew through the air and came crashing down on top of the train........it skidded onto it's side and headed towards the edge of the train with Sarge's leg trapped under it

Sarge wriggled his leg free at the last second as the Bike shot off the side of the train smashing into the ground speeding by below

He moved inside the first train car and almost walked into one of Retro's men going into the on board toilets.....Sarge held back,took the hunting knife out of his belt and as the guard came out he grabbed him with the knife to his throat

Sarge:"Drop your weapon and stay silent.......Now......How many on board ?"

he tightened the knife to the man's throat

Man:"....th....three...including....m...me...and..th....the boss"

Sarge cut the mans throat with one move and held the blood in with his hand as he dragged him into the toilet cubicle....He picked up the man's MP5 and made his way further into the train

In the main carriage Retro,Klaus and another man sat smoking cigars,the car had been turned into a lounge room,Bella and the blonde from the club with their hands and feet tied up sat on a couch

Klaus:
"So boss what say you let me have a little sample of the blonde ?"

Retro:
"Heh...go for it"

klaus unzipped his pants and moved towards the blonde

Bella:"Whats the matter ? you to ***** to take on a brunette"

Klaus:
"I'll get to you next little lady"

Bella:"Like i thought...chicken****"

Klaus turned to her with an angry look on his face...just then the door opened and Sarge burst in sliding along the floor firing the MP5 he had taken off the man he'd killed,the man next to Retro jumped up and was torn up by the bullets spraying from the MP5 as Sarge took cover behind the bar in the lounge room......MP5 was empty........one bullet left in the Glock

Bella lunged forward with her tied together hands and pulled Klaus exposed penis right off with one yank.......the blood splurted out and Klaus screamed an horrific scream....Retro grabbed the blonde girl but Bella kicked his gun out of his hand

Sarge popped up from behind the bar with his glock in one hand and the hunting knife in the other

Sarge:"Bella!...1 shot"

He threw the Glock towards her and she caught it, as she moved it to Klaus head who was knelt on the floor in pain Sarge took aim and threw the hunting knife

BANG!!!!

The back of Klaus head exploded,the empty shell flew out of the side of the gun as the knife soared past it and landed straight in Retro's throat

Both men lay dead as Sarge moved forward to Bella....they sat in the middle of the room for a moment and held each other.then Sarge moved her away and went to the front car to stop the train,the driver put up no struggle

1 hour later and Mister J and Cmill were on site and the train was cordoned off by large groups of agents who were surveying the damage and taking stock of Retro's records to see how many other girls and underground clubs he had his hands in......Mister j and Cmill approached Sarge

Cmill:"Great job man....we have smoothed things over,you can home"

Sarge:"Heh.......smoothed over ? just like that ?"

Sarge shook his head

Mister J:"Hey what happened was a tragedy but you saved at least 3 lives today and who knows how many more once we go through the records"

Cmill:"Exactly,in the bigger picture it was a success"

Sarge:"Any picture that ends with a 3 year old child dead is not success and that isn't counting the other 2 innocent lives lost........their names will be on your reports to your faceless suits but their blood is on my hands"

Sarge walked away and got into the car they had brought for him.......he just wanted to get home to Kmack but first he had a stop to make

An hour later he was sitting in his car a few streets from home,it was dark and raining but the air was fresh and the surroundings a lot more pleasent than the ones he'd been in recently....Sarge had made a quick stop before going home to Kmack.....his phone rang

Kmack:"Hey baby,i can't wait to see you,i was so glad when J called and said you were on your way"

Sarge:
"I can't wait to see you either honey"

Kmack:
"My parents are coming over for dinner b/c i didn't know you were coming home but as soon as they are gone i'll give you a welcome home present"

Sarge:
"Heh......"

Sarge tried to laugh but his heart was to heavy

Sarge:"It's ok,haven't seen your mom and dad for a while...i'll be there shortly"

Sarge switched the phone off and opened the coat pocket of his jacket laying on the passenger seat and pulled out a needle and small bottle.......just one more time to get through tonight he told himself...........

THE END

Now that's a hell of a fight sequence and ending.

Note to self: Don't make Bella upset while being within arm's range. :eek: :( :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"