• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies You Wish They Followed

DACMAN

The Spidey Fan
Reaction score
SHH! has covered everything from Speedracer to Cloverfield. Both of which are not superhero movies. What movies do you wish they covered even though they aren't superhero movies.

I've gotta go with Terminator 4. I want to know everything about that movie and I hate going anywhere else to look for it.

They covered Cloverfield?? I though that was ComingSoon?

Yeah, they had links to it and some news. Not alot though. Just pretend I said Speedracer and Transformers instead. Or Speedracer and GI JOE. :D

SHH! has covered everything from Speedracer to Cloverfield. Both of which are not superhero movies. What movies do you wish they covered even though they aren't superhero movies.

I've gotta go with Terminator 4. I want to know everything about that movie and I hate going anywhere else to look for it.

Agreed:up:

I wish we could get some more and more info on this movie, but I guess some think it won't do well?

I don't have any other films that I wish we could get more Hyped! up over except, POSSIBLY Eagle Eye.

I'm not complaining, we already have our own Misc. Film Thread for these films too be discussed:):hehe:

I wasn't sold on T4 until I heard Christian Bale was going to be John Connor. That's all it took.

Although we've already have a great amount of news of 007: Quantum Of Solace, I'd like know even MORE about it.

Spawn, not really just for the 2009/2010 movie. But the comics and old animated series too.

How about Godzilla? Here's a franchise that has more than its fair share of comic runs from Marvel and Dark Horse, but even during the Millenial Shinsei Era there was absolutely nothing reported about Godzilla's movies on here. It makes me pissed off franchises that undeservedly received their own forums, like Bond, yet Godzilla, an icon for over 50 years, give or take a few years between projects, gets the middle finger in that respect.

The reason they've covered Speed Racer, Transformers and G.I. Joe is because they've all been comic books at one point in time.

Umm...that's why we have Coming Soon...you know? The Hype's sister site? :o

tropic thunder. I wish I knew more about it before the trailers came out, cause I still laugh hard at RDJ!

That is exactly it right there. However Dacman believes that SHH does such an awesome job covering comic film here he'd like to see something
else get the same treatment. I believe sci-fi and comic films are closely related. I know Indiana Jones and James Bond aren't superheroes but they have the same type of appeal.

How about Godzilla? Here's a franchise that has more than its fair share of comic runs from Marvel and Dark Horse, but even during the Millenial Shinsei Era there was absolutely nothing reported about Godzilla's movies on here. It makes me pissed off franchises that undeservedly received their own forums, like Bond, yet Godzilla, an icon for over 50 years, give or take a few years between projects, gets the middle finger in that respect.

Yeah, but there hasn't been a Godzilla movie with a US theatrical release for like 8 years. And Toho temporarily retired Godzilla anyway, right? The sub-forums are supposed to be for upcoming movies.

The reason they've covered Speed Racer, Transformers and G.I. Joe is because they've all been comic books at one point in time.

So has the Terminator. And people actually bought the Terminator comic. :D

Umm...then why would they cover things like G.I. JOE and such when their sister site could do it? Because they have comic book counter-parts? Then the Terminator should be one of them as well.

terminator2.jpg

default.jpg

1569713731.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

29A5A15B-7BE1-4D5D-AE65-6C11A418421C.jpg

250px-Robocop_VS_Terminator.jpg

termewtpb.jpg

You get the idea.

COVER T4 SHH! AND MAKE ME HAPPY!:cmad:

Umm...then why would they cover things like G.I. JOE and such when their sister site could do it? Because they have comic book counter-parts? Then the Terminator should be one of them as well.

G.I. Joe was a comic before it was a cartoon.

Yeah, but there hasn't been a Godzilla movie with a US theatrical release for like 8 years. And Toho temporarily retired Godzilla anyway, right? The sub-forums are supposed to be for upcoming movies.

Really, what does it matter if the Godzilla movies are Japanese made? It's not my fault people of today are so into being hip/cool they can't enjoy a good Kaiju movie.

G.I. Joe was a comic before it was a cartoon.

Actually it was an action figure line first. That later got picked up as a cartoon at the same time as the comics. You must be talking about the "action books" that came later with the G.I. Joe action figures. They're not the same thing. Not to mention this site is called "SUPERHEROHYPE!" and not "COMICBOOKHYPE!" anyway. So your points are moot.

But my point stands. T4 has just as much right to be covered as G.I. Joe. Both are not superhero related, and both didn't start their run with comics. But only one is still awesome. :oldrazz:

Yes this site has covered some movies that have nothing to do with superheroes and because they were comics at one point is no excuse. Me thinks some money was exchanged.

Really, what does it matter if the Godzilla movies are Japanese made? It's not my fault people of today are so into being hip/cool they can't enjoy a good Kaiju movie.

I doubt many people even know they still make Godzilla movies in the first place. And like I said, they're not making any more for years. There won't be anything to follow for a long time if they wanted to.

Actually it was an action figure line first. That later got picked up as a cartoon at the same time as the comics. You must be talking about the "action books" that came later with the G.I. Joe action figures. They're not the same thing. Not to mention this site is called "SUPERHEROHYPE!" and not "COMICBOOKHYPE!" anyway. So your points are moot.

But my point stands. T4 has just as much right to be covered as G.I. Joe. Both are not superhero related, and both didn't start their run with comics. But only one is still awesome. :oldrazz:

I knew that the figures came first but I thought the Larry Hama Marvel comic predated the cartoon by a year or two. oh well, I stand corrected. I still consider GI. Joe more of a superhero property than Terminator though. Cobra Commander could certainly be considered a supervillain.

As could the Terminator.

I knew that the figures came first but I thought the Larry Hama Marvel comic predated the cartoon by a year or two. oh well, I stand corrected. I still consider GI. Joe more of a superhero property than Terminator though. Cobra Commander could certainly be considered a supervillain.

GI Joe fits, since they're pretty akin to Nick Fury-ish stuff like Shield and the Howling Commandos and stuff. They definitely fit in with the comic world. Terminator doesn't really have any superhero-type characters, any good guys are more militaristic and militia like than any kind of costumed heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"