The Island

It's all equally bad IMO, but I have years of my life invested in MTV

You know, normally I'd be all for a RW/RR Challenge but this one I haven't been interested in at all. I haven't seen one episode and I didn't even know it was on until a couple of weeks ago.

So, Rachel came out,

• talked that smack about being a 'Vet';
  • then voiced her then tried to set up the entire Face-Off the way she wanted (without letting anyone chime in);
  • then got whooped by the chick who was supposed to be the easy out;
  • then tried to weasel her way into being cool with Kenny & Johnny; (after previously saying that alliances weren't important and not the way to do things ...because she was a 'Vet);
  • then she flipped-flopped again in saying she wouldn't compromise her integrity ...which went back on what she was preaching to Kenny & Johnny;
  • then got her ass sent home?
:lmao:

True words. I could not have said it any better.

OLD SCHOOL!!! @ 5:53 :up:

:mad:

I remember being SO pissed at the inner circle (Emily, I'll always hate) for sending Rachel home because I loved her in Campus Crawl (my favorite Road Rules) and because it was low down.

Oh yes, memories. :up:

Yep. :up:

Why is it that whenever there's an Alliance it's has people you really want to go home?Like Johnny for example.

I still cannot believe that people would rather watch Dancing with the Stars than an actual scripted TV show. Reality TV is a plague on TV that has done nothing but dilute the medium for the last 10 years. I wish that there was some way they could make it illegal, but unless people start dying or something it's probably not gonna happen. :(

The Tila Tequila reality show was basically like sending a broadcast signal saying "Destroy us, aliens! We deserve it!"

Oh, Robin. You and your crazy superiority complex because you've been on, like, ten challenges in the past five years, which you havent won. You're life is filled to the brim with failure.

I have no idea who this Ashli is but I dont like her. What a idiotic tool

I have no idea who this Ashli is but I dont like her. What a idiotic tool

I watched Sydney and still forgot who she was.I was pissed when I saw her decide to go in,and I knew Dunbar was gonna go off eventually.It was just a matter of time.

I missed the last half of the episode. What did Ashli do that was so bad?

Go Ev! That has got to be one of the best moments in Challenge history

Go Ev! That has got to be one of the best moments in Challenge history

Seriously! What a great ending. I was so proud of her for being the only one to stand up to those *******s :woot:

Seriously! What a great ending. I was so proud of her for being the only one to stand up to those *******s :woot:
I was bored with this season till now but this episode turned it all around. Its on now. I loved how she called out their entire alliance, exposed them to the people they were trying to get rid of and literally said F U to all of them. I was proud of Ev too

Johnny might be the 2nd biggest *****e in Challenge history(Nobody beats CT). I don't know what's taking the rest of the people on that island so long to form their own alliance. Is there a rule saying there can only be one? :huh::whatever:

Tyree :(

I don't know what's taking the rest of the people on that island so long to form their own alliance. Is there a rule saying there can only be one? :huh::whatever:

Tyree :(

That's my whole thing; why is everyone so down on people forming alliances, as if it's cheating or something?! it's not every man for themselves, cause at the end of this thing, you're gonna have two four-people teams making a go for the cash. You need to do whatever you can to assure you're a part of one of those two teams! it's not like Survivor where people form alliances, and it's kind of pointless because there's only one winner. In this case, it's a 6-person alliance with the goal of getting the keys that will allow them to be on one of two boats, and there are 8 keys!!! They can't think about it from a standpoint of helping each other to ultimately win the cash, that's unrealistic. Just get your key, and once the teams are split in two, may the best team win. Plain and simple.

And people wanna complain about alliances, and talk about how they're gonna play the game straight up, and maintain their integrity, and all this other crap that don't count for sh**! You're there to WIN! "It's not worth my soul if I take my friend's key, and blah blah blah." SHUT THE F*** UP, EV!!! Kelly Ann's boney ass ain't helping you row that boat! To say nothing of the fact that taking a person's key wasn't going to send that person home. They would still have a chance to reclaim their key in another challenge.

This is exactly the type of RW/RR challenge where people should be forming some damn alliances!! The structure of this challenge, moreso than others in the past, practically demands it.

Ev's whole shining moment may have been nice b/c she called out the alliance but there's like a 100% chance that somebody takes her key. Still a lot of game left to be played.

Alliances are [insert crude colloquialism for cat], mostly perpetuated by cowards who doubt their own ability to persist in the game. I wish they'd come up with a Challenge that forbade them. Of course, even worst then seeing this alliance nonsense is seeing people complain about it without doing anything. It's about time someone fired the first shot instead of trying to make nice with these goofs (although, the amount of two-facedness that led up to it was hysterical).

They also need to consider removing the 'no physicality' clause between the participants or at least allowing for some leeway in truly deserving cases. Johnny the Misogynist needs a punch in a mouth.

Yeah, I wish they could fight each other sometimes. I would have loved to see Tyree lay into Johnny.

Thing is, Johnny was never this big of a *****e before. They've amped him up as much as they toned Abram down. Remember what an ******* Abram used to be?

Last edited:
Yeah, I wish they could fight each other sometimes. I would have loved to see Tyree lay into Johnny.

Thing is, Johnny was never this big of a *****e before. They've amped him up as much as they toned Abram down. Remember what an ******* Abran used to be?

And well all know Abram couldn't control his temper. I remember the second time he got kicked off a show for beating on somebody, and you could hear one of the girls wimpering and saying, "Oh no, not again!" (or something to that effect.

Anyone know what business project he was doing, and whether or not he really needed to leave to help with whatever problems they were having?

Knowing MTV, they likely have a link about it on their website somewhere.

Dan - You're a piece of **** for voting to send Cohutta home after claiming to "have his back"

Derrick - You're an even bigger piece of **** for helping Johnny out in the face-off

Robin - You're a moderate sized piece of **** for talking about Dan's limp penis like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"