The Island

You have to admit, though, EV clearly jumped the gun last week when she took Johnny's key. 'Cause now, there's only one chance left to secure a key, and depending on what TJ's surprise announcement about the last challenge will be, she might be assed out! She could have taken Kelly Anne's key, Johnny and the rest of 'em probably would have left her alone, and she'd probably still retain her key for the finale. Now she's gonna have to go balls out and try to get a key next week, assuming she gets to go into the challenge. I loved her whole temper tantrum at the end of the episode, breaking furniture and ****! HA!!

I have a feeling next week's challenge is going to be one that all the remaining players have to compete it. I could be wrong.

If Ev wins the next face-off, Johnny's screwed. I'm 98% sure of it. Theres always a small chance that she'll see that keeping Johnny around would help her, but I doubt that.

I had no idea that was the finale until it was highlighted as such during the intro recap. I figured they'd draw it out from the final Face Off to the team selection deliberation to having some puzzle on the island before the chest was opened, but no.

Decent drama with Dunbar, Paula and Robin crying foul ...and just crying. I laughed at how it played out.

The reunion show looks to be full of angst. :hyper:

So...overall, I have to say that this challenge show made me want to pull my hair out more than any challenge MTV has ever aired. eee!

Even though Kelly Anne is an annoying brat, I would still tap that.

Who was the girl constantly standing up and yelling in the preview of the Reunion?

Oh, EV, what a hypocrite! I love it! All that hatred for Johnny and the alliance, but you know damn well if anyone was get you that 75 grand, it was gonna be them. You would think they would have switch it up on the keyholders and made it so that they didn't have any say in who made up the two teams.

I don't feel sorry for Dunbar, though. He never earned or had to defend his key, so f*** him.

Im happy that Ev got her key and won. I dont like that she picked Johnny to come along though after the way he treated her. She really didnt need him on that boat as I think they could have won with Dunbar

Paula needs to ****. What a sore loser. She got exactly what she deserved. I cant beleive she's mad at Ev and saying she's worse than the guys for siding with them. Ev made the best decision for herself. Paula made the best decisions for Johnny. She cant be mad at him for not picking her bc she should have known that he and Kenny were looking out for themselves and anyone else was expendable. She played herself there acting like a little sheep. She had an opprtunity to overthrow them by siding with those not in the alliance but instead she just did their bidding

Paula is a twit. She didn't contribute anything and was just riding the coattails of those who were running the game. Any prominence she had was literally given to her by Kenny & Johnny. Them discarding her for someone who was actually useful (and who had earned their way there) was the right thing to do, if for no other reason than it gave me something to laugh at. :up:

Apparently, Kelly Anne is the star of the reunion show, with a strong supporting performance from liquid courage.

Apparently, Kelly Anne is the star of the reunion show, with a strong supporting performance from liquid courage.

The second I laid eyes on her last night, I was like "she's ****ing wasted."

I LMAO'd when she was saying that she was seeing someone that had been on a previous show, but she wouldnt say who, then Johnny blurted out "what's the opposite of east?" and everyone was like "WEST!" It was awesome.

I cant even remember much of KellyAnne from the season, so I didnt quite get all her anger. She needed to **** and sit down.

I liked Carlos, the host. He was MUCH better than that girl Suzie, who did the RW reunion

Can't wait for RW Brooklyn

I'm watching the reunion now. Holy crap, KA is DRUNK!

Last edited:
I dont care much for Real World anymore. The last season I watched and actually enjoyed was San Diego. But I love the RW/RR challenges.

I saw some of it today, I just kept wondering why Kelly Anne was acting like she was really going to do something the way she had her hands up.

I thought, "*****, sit your wannabe thug ass down"

I saw some of it today, I just kept wondering why Kelly Anne was acting like she was really going to do something the way she had her hands up.

I thought, "*****, sit your wannabe thug ass down"

I wanted to see Robin take her ass down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"