Multiplied: The Official Multiple Man/Eric Dane Thread

Yve said:
He only had two small scenes, but I found him to be more in character than any of the other new Brotherhood recruits. He was spot-on as MM.

To me he was a character who was an exactly perfect comic-to-film adaptation.

seemed like a mostly useless addition but the actor had charm enough to pull it off.

He joined and surrendered too quick though. I hope the give us an extended scene where he's off in a tree somewhere hiding watching his clone get caught.

Loved this guy. I wish he had more scenes. For what little screen time he had to work with he did fantastic.

Wesyeed said:
He joined and surrendered too quick though. I hope the give us an extended scene where he's off in a tree somewhere hiding watching his clone get caught.
That would be awesome. :up:

Sasquatch said:
Loved this guy. I wish he had more scenes. For what little screen time he had to work with he did fantastic.

^I agree:up:

When I first saw him, I seriously thought "WHAT!?!?!? I DIDN'T KNOW RAY LIOTTA WAS IN X-MEN!"

Regarding Multiple Man's surrender, why would he have done it? He saw what they did to Mystique. His capture meant getting the cure. Why would he have exposed himself to that? Especially considering the way Magneto treated Mystique.

Loved how MM checked out Mystique's ass in the convoy truck!:up:

You guys think there's a chance of Multiple man becoming good and joining the X-team?

I think he most likely got cured. I mean he was standing there with all of the soldiers around him, with cure guns. Why would'nt they shoot him?

He was a perfect adaption. Lets hope he returns if there's an X4. :up:

WTFimVENOM said:
Still, the cure might wear off
Maybe. Im not sure if his clones can absorb other clones. If they can then it most likely was not him.

I dont think they gave him the cure. I mean, he didnt really DO anything, he surrendered without a fight. Arrested him yes, but since he wasn't openly attacking anyone I doubt they cured him.

has there been any new pics of jamie??? i would love to see some more.

gina released a cool one but i cant find it anymore (at least not a decent sized version)

star_chaser65 said:
I dont think they gave him the cure. I mean, he didnt really DO anything, he surrendered without a fight. Arrested him yes, but since he wasn't openly attacking anyone I doubt they cured him.
What did he do? He tricked the army into leaving a clear path for Magneto to destory the GG bridge. Yeah, I think they're pi$$ed. :o

lordofthenerds said:
What did he do? He tricked the army into leaving a clear path for Magneto to destory the GG bridge. Yeah, I think they're pi$$ed. :o

that was awesome, i wish he was in the film more

McSteamy Joins Grey's as a Regular
Source: ABC
September 30, 2006

Actor Eric Dane (X-Men: The Last Stand, "Gideon's Crossing") is joining the cast of ABC's critically acclaimed, award-winning series "Grey's Anatomy" as a regular. Dane, who first appeared on the series last season in the episode entitled "Yesterday," continues his role as plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Sloan, a.k.a. McSteamy.

Dane was most recently seen in this summer's blockbuster X-Men: The Last Stand. His extensive television work includes a recurring role on "Charmed," "Vegas," the made-for-tv movie "Helter Skelter," and as a series lead on "Gideon's Crossing." He also stars in Dimension Films' Feast.

"Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Isaiah Washington as Preston Burke, Katherine Heigl as Isobel Izzie Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, T.R. Knight as George OMalley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Kate Walsh as Addison Shepherd, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres and Eric Dane as Mark Sloan.

Shonda Rhimes ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") is creator and executive producer. Betsy Beers (Casanova), Mark Gordon (Saving Private Ryan), Peter Horton ("thirtysomething") and Krista Vernoff ("Law & Order") are executive producers. "Grey's Anatomy" is a Touchstone Television Production.

http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=16742

fyi, Eric Dane is on the cover of TVGuide this week, the Hot Issue (ofcourse) he is featured and it mentions he was Multiple Man in X3. He looks amazing on the cover and inside.

'Feast', a Project Greenlight-produced movie, which stars Eric Dane is released on DVD this Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"