musclesforsupes and His Obsession With Food (Threads Merged)

If people don't know that McDonalds is bad for them, they deserve to be fat.
I liked my Super-Size, but the irresponsibility of fat people has ruined that

i think portion should be as big or as small as companies want them to be.

what's wrong with simply stopping when you are done?

they can't blame portion sizes on people eating too much, people need to learn self control.

I was eating (the best freaking) Thai food yesterday after work at a food court.
They had a new girl and she sheepishly ladled up the food and didn't give me nearly as much as they usually do, so I was going to go back and get more, until I remembered "Yo, self. This stuff tastes so good that every other time you've eaten here you've eaten way past the point of hunger-alleviation and ended up with a sick stomach that felt like it was going to burst because you wouldn't stop shoveling it into your mouth till every last fleck of cilantro was gone. How about, just enjoy the meal and feel good afterwards, HOG!"

Odin's Lapdog said:
i think portion should be as big or as small as companies want them to be.

what's wrong with simply stopping when you are done?

they can't blame portion sizes on people eating too much, people need to learn self control.

Western Society has always taught children to finish their plates completely. It's so ingrained that it's no surprise it we carry over the behavior as adults, even if we can chose to stop when we're full.

How dumb do you have to be to blame McDonalds for your fatness?

People need to stop trying to pass the buck

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I was eating (the best freaking) Thai food yesterday after work at a food court.
They had a new girl and she sheepishly ladled up the food and didn't give me nearly as much as they usually do, so I was going to go back and get more, until I remembered "Yo, self. This stuff tastes so good that every other time you've eaten here you've eaten way past the point of hunger-alleviation and ended up with a sick stomach that felt like it was going to burst because you wouldn't stop shoveling it into your mouth till every last fleck of cilantro was gone. How about, just enjoy the meal and feel good afterwards, HOG!"
you still went up for more didn't you?

KenK said:
Western Society has always taught children to finish their plates completely. It's so ingrained that it's no surprise it we carry over the behavior as adults, even if we can chose to stop when we're full.
it's different when we are young because children ten to leave all the healthy vegetables on their plate (i used to love them, saying this i can eat pretty much anything, paper and ketchup is a favourite)

saying this i was never encouraged to go full hog, so i'm a lil biased.

Odin's Lapdog said:
you still went up for more didn't you?
No. I wanted to 3 different times because this food is freaking SEXUAL, but instead I walked out feeling refreshed and happy and glad that this bumbling novice of a girl had inadvertantly reminded me not to be a Thai-Glutton.

DOG LIPS said:
Dog afro? :confused:

11hdjd4.png

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME, WHAT YOU CAN FIND WITH 'GOOGLE'. :confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
No. I wanted to 3 different times because this food is freaking SEXUAL, but instead I walked out feeling refreshed and happy and glad that this bumbling novice of a girl had inadvertantly reminded me not to be a Thai-Glutton.

Um, where can I get some of this sexual food? :(

I too, am guilty of eating to over-saturation when I could have stopped 1/2 way into the meal.

Colossal Spoons said:
Um, where can I get some of this sexual food? :(
Well, you've gotta come to downtown Seattle, top floor of the Westlake mall, but, it's good, but not "hop-on-a-plane" good.

musclesforsupes said:
Merge number 453 of my threads :(

I'm really thinking of deleting this and that other one muscles

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well, you've gotta come to downtown Seattle, top floor of the Westlake mall, but, it's good, but not "hop-on-a-plane" good.

Word, I need to broaden my horizons when it comes to Asian food. Gettin tired of General Tso and Lo Mein.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

You live in Seattle?

musclesforsupes said:
Daisy will go arfo on you if you dooooooo!

I got a feeling she wouldn't mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"