My Animated Work

Reaction score
here is some of my work based on the shows like Batman, Justice League, X-Men Evolution and the movie The Incredibles.

Marvel
Ghostrider3.jpg
ultss.jpg

DC
Sranimaed3.jpg

Evolution
Colossusmovie.jpg

Other
mrincredible.jpg
Elastigirl.jpg
frozone2.jpg

Awesome work man...i esp love the Superman one. I like how you used the movie suit...looks good :up:

Thanks guys, here is the Green Goblin that I made last night, I'll probably add his bomb bag later. And im also doing more spidey villains, so look for them soon.

Greengoblin.jpg

id like to see bats cap america thor and heeps more.

well ive been hard at work doing more spidey baddies, right now i have the hobgoblin, carnage, scorpion, and movie doc ock, done. after i do two more im going back to dc character.

Hobgoblin1.jpg
Carnage3.jpg
Scorpion2.jpg
Ockmovie3.jpg

thanks guys my next batch of spidey baddies will be Mysterio, the Lizard, Electro and Sandman. so they should be done later tonight.

Are you using templates for these and coloring them in paint?

Don't you just love Timm-style animated art? Really nice stuff you made, there.

here is my newest work, its somewhat of a merger of the Justice League with the X-Men movies. right now i have Superman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman done. so next will be Batman, The Flash, and Aquaman.

Supsx-men.jpg
Glxmen.jpg
Wwxmen3.jpg

Those are nice.
I like Superman, Green Lantern needs more green.
And Wonderwoman reminds me of Spiderwoman.

thanks guys, im still working on batman, flash, and aquaman, so they should be done sometime today. then after that i decided to do some more classic spidey villians including shocker, rhino, and the vulture.

Neato! sorry had a moment there.

I like the Mysterio best OBVIOUSLY

I would love to see you do one with Shocker and Chameleon standing next to Mysterio.

Keep up the great work

:marv: elous

Like the pics of Superman, GL and WW but i think Superman needs more blue en GL more Green.

Just my opinion! Keep making animated work, Ultimate Superman!

Steve

thanks guys, i will be adding brighters colors to superman and changing his outfit a bit, and gl, i might add some more green to him after i release flash, aquaman, and batman.

well i finally finished Aquaman, Batman, and Flash. it took me a while to think of some good outfits for them so here they are. sorry about the height issue for aquman.

Aquaxmen.jpg
Batxmen3.jpg
Flashxmen2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"