My Animated Work

Ultimate Superman said:
well you guys asked me to put a mask or a trenchcoat on my X-Batman, so here is the new and improve Batman.

Batxmencoat.jpg

keep the mask on and keep the trenchcoat off

what would an animated 3d-man look like?
championship work btw

Cool Shocker and Chameleon are excellent.

Thanks for adding them.

The only guy left I would like to see next is The Prowler.

Ultimate Superman said:
here is some of my work based on the shows like Batman, Justice League, X-Men Evolution and the movie The Incredibles.

Marvel
Ghostrider3.jpg
ultss.jpg

DC
Sranimaed3.jpg

Evolution
Colossusmovie.jpg

Other
mrincredible.jpg
Elastigirl.jpg
frozone2.jpg

brilliant work

i like them both-with the trench coat or not.

Non trench coat looks much better in my opinion, more stealthy like the Marvel secret war series

Ultimate Superman said:
well luckly i did one with him with his coat off, before i did that one.

Batxmen2.jpg

looks much better without coat :up:

can you do a Iron MAn or Gambit?

thanks guys, so far i have a long list of characters that i want to do, some that i that have done, and some that have been requested, hopefully i'll have a chance to get them done and posted here. but i might bring out a list of characters that im going to do and put it here.

well it might be a while before some new stuff comes up, since i had to reboot my comupter and i lost my work i was working on. but i will post some work that i did recently, and maybe some old stuff.

do you need the Thor pics again US?

Vartha said:
do you need the Thor pics again US?
no Vartha, i saved them in photobucket before i rebooted my comp

marvelisawesome said:
HOW do you make those?
that is my little secret, just kidding, most of them are pics from the animated series that ive modified, and some are from here

http://www.superbuddies.net/forum

also here is some old stuff i did last year, Ultimate Black Cat and Ultimate Elecktra, and one i did yesterday Ultimate Electro.

Ultimateblackcat.jpg
ultimateelektra.jpg
Ultelectro.jpg

no problem xfan, here are a couple more Ultimate Spider-Man Villians Ult. Green Goblin, Ult. Carnage, and Ult. Venom. i had some trouble putting these guys in animated form, but it worked out.

Utlgghood.jpg
ultimatecarnage.jpg
Ultvenom3.jpg

sorry i havent posted anything in a while ive just been busy, just to let you guys know im went thought my thread to see the request you guys made so i can do them. so look for Iron Man, Lord Thor, Gambit, and Abomination soon. and if you guys have anymore request i'll try to get around to do them.

well here is Iron Man, i didnt know what look to do for him since he has had worn so many different types of armor. i decided to do one based on his look from the 94 cartoon.

ironman.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"