My collection.

It's actualy Muppet Preformers including Brian Henson

eh...

i just want my muppet show back :( i think it could do great, esp on cartoon network thats pretty much its crowd

I know....No one wants more muppets more than me....I am a muppet Fiend

hmmm i wish we could have a talk with cartoon network.. and see what they think :p

rough, you should pitch the idea

I'll see what I can do, but right now most of my pitched are going to CTV

this pitch is too good to pass up... hell i wouldnt even care if i got paid for making it happen haha, as long as i get to watch it

so if muppets were real.. would you do em??!!

hahahahahahahaha.. weird >_<

wait... tehre are no pictures in this thread... what the hell??

So you gonna post some pictures or are you gonna keep us all waiting, you do actually have a collection don't you :woot:

Back on topic people...

Topic....what topic?

You want us to coment on your pics maybe? Until there are some actualy pics there is no real topic in here.

I suppose we could comment on the list you posted

Ok Im not ganna post pics of everyfigure because I have far too many figures.
Tell me what you want to see and Ill take a pic.

Harry Potter figures from 2001.
Every LOTR figures.
Every Spiderman movie 1 figure.
Some SM2 figures.
X2 figures.
Hulk movies figures.
FF movie figures.

Thats all I can remeber for now.

Let me know if you want to see any of the stuff.

I think that the 2001 Harry potter figs are comlplete Ass....I still see them at Zellers from time to time
LOTR Is cool, but not really cool anymore, it's time has pesses.
Spiderman 1.....okay that was one of the better movie lines, giving us Civilian Figs, JJJ and MJ, as well as movie accurate varients of the costumed guys.
Some SM2 figs....I just know you have the rappid punch one and the scooter guy.
X2 Was a bunch of ass too, wolverine and cyclops variations galore....and Iceman
Hulk Movie figs?
F4 Movie figs?

Holestly I think that only movie figs is a waste of time, the movie figs should be a supplement to a larger collection of comic figs. I also think that only MOC is stupi in this day and age....sure an MOC Star Wars figs from 30 years ago is worth a lot, but a lot of less intelligent people are fueled by that thought nowadays and everyone is keeping stuff MOC, in the future all of these MOC figs will be worth less to Slightly more than you paid.........don't plan on these for your retirement fund man, I say open them up and get some enjoyment out of them while you can.

Ok Im not ganna post pics of everyfigure because I have far too many figures.
Tell me what you want to see and Ill take a pic.

Harry Potter figures from 2001.
Every LOTR figures.
Every Spiderman movie 1 figure.
Some SM2 figures.
X2 figures.
Hulk movies figures.
FF movie figures.

Thats all I can remeber for now.

Let me know if you want to see any of the stuff.

I think that the 2001 Harry potter figs are comlplete Ass....I still see them at Zellers from time to time
LOTR Is cool, but not really cool anymore, it's time has pesses.
Spiderman 1.....okay that was one of the better movie lines, giving us Civilian Figs, JJJ and MJ, as well as movie accurate varients of the costumed guys.
Some SM2 figs....I just know you have the rappid punch one and the scooter guy.
X2 Was a bunch of ass too, wolverine and cyclops variations galore....and Iceman
Hulk Movie figs?
F4 Movie figs?

Holestly I think that only movie figs is a waste of time, the movie figs should be a supplement to a larger collection of comic figs. I also think that only MOC is stupi in this day and age....sure an MOC Star Wars figs from 30 years ago is worth a lot, but a lot of less intelligent people are fueled by that thought nowadays and everyone is keeping stuff MOC, in the future all of these MOC figs will be worth less to Slightly more than you paid.........don't plan on these for your retirement fund man, I say open them up and get some enjoyment out of them while you can.

so......What's the topic of this thread?? discussing how cool his list is??? :0
**disclaimer**
I'm not trolling or making fun of you or anything im just crackin a joke :D

and as for the MOC thing.. I have alot of ML's MOC.. not alot of them... but maybe 30 or 40... The moc's are just extras though..

I used to have Hundreds MOC......I had the entire collection of ML1-12 (All varients, paint changes, EVERYTHING including Box Sets) MOC......I also had all of my Famous Covers figs MOC too.......I sold off a lot of my MLS, Though I still have a lot for other reasons, I opned my Famous Covers....the only figs I have MOC now.....well in a collection anyway are my Kingdom Come figures

good boy rough.

to be honest.. if you ever plan on seeling legends... right now is the best time to do that.. and the most you will prob get out of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"