Gothamcentral's Collection Thread

Damn....Knew I did it wrong....stupid wasted years in the hospitality indusrty

yeah, its nice glass like plastic, but still great, as is the frame. its the glass that makes it expensive, and if it breaks, ur out a buttload to fix

I don't anymore....but I was front desk, I started on night shifts and worked my way all the way up to Assistant general Manager before just walking out one day....now I am a manager at a video store

I don't anymore....but I was front desk, I started on night shifts and worked my way all the way up to Assistant general Manager before just walking out one day....now I am a manager at a video store

That sucks man. :csad:

How do you like your job now?

I dunno...I start on monday....I've kinda been sitting on my ass for a while

Unleashed Star Wars!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

ya.... ur one of those moc freaks i can tell

Freaks? Nice. :dry:

I don't appreciate you calling me names. I never insulted you. In the future if you can't refrain from such things then please don't talk to me.

don't sweat it gothamcentral. i think they look good hanging on the wall as is. it's not like the star wars unleashed figs are meant for play anyways. they're meant for display and that's what you're doing.

don't sweat it gothamcentral. i think they look good hanging on the wall as is. it's not like the star wars unleashed figs are meant for play anyways. they're meant for display and that's what you're doing.

display on there bases out side the box... they look more badass that way ...

Yeah, thanks man. I can see now the dude is flat rude and doesn't really care about what he says.

This topic is all about choice. First off, the Unleashed figures have really cool art work behind the bubble. Why take them out and destory that? Second, I'm collector. Third, I'm an adult, not a kid. This is the way an "adult" collects toys.

I'd also like to have a wife one day and lining my house with display figures might make that kinda hard. :yay:

Thanks again for the support.

GC-

Don't sweat Spideyboy. He always comes off with a "I'm better than you because I pose my figures out of the package" attitude. We're all used to it. The only thing more harmful than his "i'm holier than thou" remarks and attitude is the amount of ellipses he uses.

GC-

Don't sweat Spideyboy. He always comes off with a "I'm better than you because I pose my figures out of the package" attitude. We're all used to it. The only thing more harmful than his "i'm holier than thou" remarks and attitude is the amount of ellipses he uses.

HA HA HA! :woot:

Thanks!

I actually like the way they look.....you look like you have the neatest collection here.....neat like tidy.

but for shame...your Unleashed contains no Bounty Hunters...the three best unleashed bigures ever were Boba Fett, Bossk and IG-88.

I used to be an MOC Freak (I think he meant Freak like Avid Fan, nike Neat Freak, but then ran with it when you misinterpretted, anyway) I used to have the hallway in my house lined from floor to celing with Marvel Legends figs, all of them, I was an uber MOC Completist.

Then one day I was just done.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"