Gothamcentral's Collection Thread

David Rice

Sidekick
Reaction score
I see that everyone else has a collection thread so I figured I would make one too.

Let's start with my movie posters!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

nice poster frames. where did you get them?

Thanks!

Custom framing in a local shop, 190.00 bucks each.

yeah EACH!
for such widely released posters too....

LOL! thats the why on my dry face! they look nice but....

i know what you meant, but im saying thats a ****load for just someone to frame a picture

i know what you meant, but im saying thats a ****load for just someone to frame a picture

Not really, custom framing is kinda expensive. Plus, it's also the size. 27 x 40. :cwink:

yeah im just saying i probably would have tried to do it myself first before i just shelled out nearly 800$

yeah im just saying i probably would have tried to do it myself first before i just shelled out nearly 800$

^ What he says!

Ahhhh, I got the money. I wanted them to look great. I'm sure there are alot of stuff I have that people would say cost too much, but if you enjoy it and you have the cash, it's not really a big deal. :cwink:

Well man....If you have it....do it! It's just the posters you have displayed...Well you can have better posters. IMO! There are more impresive posters...I know thats the ones you like, and I respect that...

Well, never mind. They DO look awesome, pricie but awesome!

Well man....If you have it....do it! It's just the posters you have displayed...Well you can have better posters. IMO! There are more impresive posters...I know thats the ones you like, and I respect that...

Well, never mind. They DO look awesome, pricie but awesome!

Better? Like what? :huh:

I bought the posters of the movies I liked that were dramatic.

I like all except SW....Don't know, too cartoony for a movie poster. But the others I agree with you, they look nice. That Batposter is great! Also 007and Spidey....You could have choose the one from S2...the one with the CHOICE message! IMO.

yeah im not saying they dont look good
im just saying i dont have 800$ to just spend on picture frames
look good tho

I got yer back het Gotham.....you like em and you got the money, all the power to ya

I like all except SW....Don't know, too cartoony for a movie poster. But the others I agree with you, they look nice. That Batposter is great! Also 007and Spidey....You could have choose the one from S2...the one with the CHOICE message! IMO.

I get what your saying. :cwink: I like Spidey 2 better, but the poster for number one was a better shot of him I though.

yeah im not saying they dont look good
im just saying i dont have 800$ to just spend on picture frames
look good tho

Gotcha! :woot:

I got yer back het Gotham.....you like em and you got the money, all the power to ya

Thanks man! :woot:

dude you must have one hell of a job lol

they do look nice though :D

whats with the dinosaur on the batman cover

Jesus what do you do for a living? I'd like to know because I want in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"