My collection.

ya MOC legends by toybiz (as long as its not the last 2 waves) go for $25+ these days

Really? Most of my Mocers are Varients too....and stuff

At this point I don't think anyone wants to see anything

ya... i think after 8 pages of nothing... we all could careless

so i've been viewing the SH! boards for a long time, but just registered. one of my favorites sections of the threads i enjoy coming to is the products thread, and i love seeing everyone's collections...wth happened here? i've never seen someone start a thread to show off their collection, and not show a single picture.

run while you still can lol

you should check out my pitiful collection though:D

well, it's not like my collection is that impressive either. Most of it isn't even on display at the moment. All i have out right now is a lot of my Hulk stuff.

tht sounds cool, you should make a lil display thread. if ive got enuff to make one then anyone has

well at the moment i really don't have a lot of shelf space to display much of mine. I'll take a pic of my hulk shelf though in a little bit.

sounds good. go introduce yourself in the "new stuff i got " thread. roughneck and some peeps should be around. im gonan go to bed now as i have work in the morning. see yah around man

welcome to they products forum Green Scar, just don't be lame and a control freak like SK is.. and im sure we will love ya!

I hate to be rude to you silver knight but spideyboy is right :(

Noone likes you :(

i don't even know you and i already hate you silver king

I don't have a problem with Silver Knight.

Only person I have problems with was my high school Spanish teacher. She should choke and die.

I dont have a problem with him either.. I just dont like anyone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back