My Display Room...PIC HEAVY!!

I hate you.:cmad:

By hate you I mean I'm jealous of you.:o

By jealous of you I mean I hate that you have action figures I've never been able to find anywhere.:csad:

Great collection though. I think I've seen you're custom figures online somewhere.:yay::up:

Totally agree with you, Majik. LOL

Shadowbat, I could die in your room happy.

Man SHADOWBAT69 id love to post my collection, but its so small compared to yours, id feel like a dwarf. lol

Got any recommendations for not-too-expensive-yet-looks-great Batgirl figure?

12" vinyl. Was available thru the WB stores years ago, they pop up on ebay frequently.

PICT0002.jpg

I redid a couple of things today, one of them was bringing out my Taco Bell translites and cup counter display. I also put my original Cinnamon Twist wrapper in there too. lol

PICT0003.jpg

I also have the hanging display that showcased the 4 cups that were available, but cant find a good place to hang it.

The other couple things I changed I already switched out with my original picture posts. Hope you guys enjoy and if you have any questions about anything just ask.

Man SHADOWBAT69 id love to post my collection, but its so small compared to yours, id feel like a dwarf. lol

Dude, go ahead and start a thread with your stuff. Id love to see it, we need more collection threads on here.

Do you ever just stop, and think 'Wow, i'm a total geek.' And I mean that in the nicest possible way! Like, i'm proud of what a Batman geek I am, but your collection is incredible!

WOW!!!

What do you do for a living? That collection must cost thousands and thousands of dollars. I pray you don't live in an area where lots of natural disasters occur because that collection is pretty holy.

12" vinyl. Was available thru the WB stores years ago, they pop up on ebay frequently.
Yeah, I saw that one. It's alright, but it doesn't really flow with my mental image of Batgirl. I did get the Batman Begins figure in the mail though, and it looks rather nice with the other two:

It came w/ a couple wings on the back, they didn't look quite right and I prefer him wingless when he's just standing around anyway, so I popped them outta their sockets. Took a minute, but they'll pop right back in easily.
Tho, w/ the shape of them I was considering fixing them together and modifying them into my first Batarang prop. I'm not too worried about market value of this guy, I'm not planning on getting rid of these ever.

Maybe. We'll see.
As for Batgirl, I dunno. Don't see anything that pops out at me at this point, at least not in the 12" scale.
I'll be keeping my eyes open for sure. That black variant of the 13" Deluxe figure that's out was sort of tempting, but fancier than I usually go for. I'm looking for something darker, that'll look good w/ these three I suppose.
I'll have to do some research into her costumes I guess. Something closer to when she was on the Batman animated series, would be decent, but w/ a longer cape. Don't know if they even make that, so far.
502e_1.JPG

So close.
This one's kinda tempting, too. It's only 9" tho... and I don't think Barbara's THAT much shorter than the guys.
TYDD-01487_01.jpg

-Vaportrail

A bit of wee came out when I looked at this!!!!

Best room ever!

PS.I also love that your nWo 4 life brutha!!!

Too sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

Man you should get a cameo in a batman movie or something just for having all of this stuff.

Seriously that rocks, and i thought i had some cool stuff with my Batman truck antenna bobble head.

SHADOWBAT have you ever had the media or radio etc interview you or film your collection, some magazines have special sections devoted to crazy collection fans, you should be involved with that.

holy....****

that is incredible

Do you ever just stop, and think 'Wow, i'm a total geek.' And I mean that in the nicest possible way! Like, i'm proud of what a Batman geek I am, but your collection is incredible!

I use to shy away from letting people know about my collection, but once they found out, they thought it was cool and/or interesting. It was almost like an educational experience for them. Most dont know there is so much available for this character. Whats sad is, I dont even have a fraction of it. Now, I am proud to show it off, its just become a part of who I am.

WOW!!!

What do you do for a living? That collection must cost thousands and thousands of dollars. I pray you don't live in an area where lots of natural disasters occur because that collection is pretty holy.

I try not to think about the money Ive spent on all this thru the years. Im not rich or anything, Im just a deprtment manager at a regional grocery chain, but this is 19 years of collecting, its not like Ive acquired it all over night.

SHADOWBAT have you ever had the media or radio etc interview you or film your collection, some magazines have special sections devoted to crazy collection fans, you should be involved with that.

Ive been on the front page of our local newspaper and had a pretty nice article done with a couple of pics. Ive never persued anything but it has been suggested to me.

Yeah I can understand, like I have all my TPB's on proud display in my room at Uni, mainly I find girls either laugh or think it's sweet. Guys just wanna borrow TKJ. I'm lucky that my accomodation is full of comic geeks like me!

I use to shy away from letting people know about my collection, but once they found out, they thought it was cool and/or interesting.
Oh, definitely. Display that thing proudly. I may not have a massive collection like this, but I do heavily lean into the dorky tendencies, and have a vast array of knowledge to back it up.

I'll start talking about superheroes or w/e, and my friends might not always get who I'm talking about, but they seem interested. A couple of things they've said to me have pretty much supported my dorktitude.

Me: "Yeah, I'm talking about this WAY too much."
Friend 1: "I don't mind. It's interesting listening to people talk about things they're passionate about."

Me (after discussing my plan for my recent B&R fan-edit): "Man, I am such a DORK."
Friend 2: "This is why we love you."
Imagine that last one in a Turkish-American student's slight accent. It still sends chills down my spine.

So yeah. Be proud.

I agree, some people are really interested and want to know stuff. Especially some of my housemates. It's cool, I enjoy educating them!

Good to see you posting pics of your colection again shadowbat :up:

Amazingly impressive as always.

I am right now very jealous of your collection. I only have about dozen toys.

You have done very good job.

You got an awesome collection, as always. Just wish yoy took some time and make some good photographs. Your stuff deserves it!

I would pay money to take look around at all that sweet stuff!!

:wow: You have an amazing collection!!!
SHADOWBAT69 will you marry me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"