My Display Room...PIC HEAVY!!

You can get those through your LCS, ebay etc..

You, SHADOWBAT69, are better than me, and I hate you.:up:

wow that is an amazing collection.. i saved all the pics and zoomed in to it lol. saw so many cool things.. u got a section for the dark knight stuff yet? or did i miss it?

Good Lord. How did I just get around to finding this?

Shadow, I had only seen your stuff from the Taco Bell promotions and whatnot from a couple of others threads you started, but I had no clue as to the vast and sheer awesomeness of your collection's totality. I'm stunned. :wow: :up:

I just really got into collecting stuff here and there 2 or 3 years ago. I think I'm going to kick it up over the next couple of months with all the TDK merch. Seeing all that stuff from Batman '89 has me envious that I missed out.

I am beyond impressed with this collection. You have a ridiculously awesome collection and now I am going to go spend money on a bunch of DK merch so I feel better.

Good God your collection is amazing. So who's gonna inherit all these wonderful things when you pass?

HomersHeart.gif

OH MY GOSH!!!
That collection is amazing. I wish I could be the 10% Bat-Fan that you are. Congratulations :)

What does the wife say?? And how much do you its all worth....*grabs robber kit*

I was showing this collection to my wife and friends who saw my collection when I still had it. I started collecting just before Batman '89 and did so for about 14-15 years. This collection is the only one I've seen that approaches what I had. I had most of this plus all the "crap" that every licensee under the sun put out. I stopped because it was simply becoming too expensive. The Batman and Justice League were about to hit and DC Direct started going crazy. I probably had one of the largest collections of modern stuff (1989 onward) in the world at its height. I had about double what is displayed in the images and around 50 of those medium sized totes to house the rest.

I sold it all off on eBay (batman_freak), and it's all gone. It took me six years of non-stop eBaying to get rid of it all. The rarest or at least the most valuable item I had was a pristine, mint (head, clothes) Bruce Wayne Mego.

Effing Hell I wish I still had it. I started up a 2nd time and had a pretty good Joker/Harley collection going and then got rid of that. Now, I'm onto round 3 and have jack and *****, but I'm being very picky this go round and collecting what I consider cool and leaving the completism to someone else. ;) The piece that has survived all 3 iterations is the Chip Kidd Batman Animated book (softcover).

Anyway, nice collection.

I had to go thru a cleansing process with my collection as well. I sold off about 30% of my stuff a couple years back. It just became too overwhelming. Like you, Ive become much more pickier. I recognize your ebay name. I may have bought some items off you in the past.

Holy gigantic fabulous glorious stunning collection, Batman!

Truly amazing.

How the heck did this get shoved back to the end of page 3?! It was almost lost.

So wheres all your Dark Knight stuff? You gotta have everything by now.

How the heck did this get shoved back to the end of page 3?! It was almost lost.

So wheres all your Dark Knight stuff? You gotta have everything by now.

I thought this had already dropped off the pages.lol

I dont have that much TDK stuff. Havent had a whole lot of extra spending cash, bills come first. Ive also been making room for the things I do have, so that meant some rearranging. Ill try to get some pics up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"