My Display Room...PIC HEAVY!!

Just go to international waters...

Or Mexico.

LOL @ Shadow converting to Islam to have more than one bride.

Major props on the Applause accessories, very very nice.

I will be very close in July, how close is that to Cedar Point?? Is it really possible, or are you just messin with me? lol

Well I talked to me GF and we both feel itd be worth it!

Is he using that old 'Come and see my collection' line on you guys again?

If you go to his house, you'll end up as *part* of his collection.

:D

I do need a couple more mannequins.

How tall are you, btw?

lol

I smell an Ohio chainsaw massacre...

a couple of Japanese items Ive added. 89 bubble bath container and a Returns bank. (slightly different from the US released one)

PICT0004.jpg

My friend Markus (Proximo on the boards) sent me some new rangs for my collection.

PICT0007.jpg

:bat:

Cool, did he sculpt/smelt those himself?

Awsome, he must have a lot of time/money to be able to do a project like that.

Time yes, money no.lol

Oh, just to let yall know, I received something realy cool, at least I think its cool:), concerning the 89 movie VHS release. Im gonna take some pics of it all tomorrow and have a thread up in the products forum. Just another one of my promotional threads.

Time yes, money no.lol

Oh, just to let yall know, I received something realy cool, at least I think its cool:), concerning the 89 movie VHS release. Im gonna take some pics of it all tomorrow and have a thread up in the products forum. Just another one of my promotional threads.

Can't wait to see what you have.

You've always got something amazing to show from your collection. :up:

If you're ever in Warren, Ohio.

WOW. I never think anyone on the hype is nearby. You are minutes away. It's nice to know the world isn't so big and that all us batmen are closer that we think. Nice collection dude!

WOW. I never think anyone on the hype is nearby. You are minutes away. It's nice to know the world isn't so big and that all us batmen are closer that we think. Nice collection dude!

Sharon, huh? Did you see my thread about the big convention thats going to be at the Eastwood Expo Center?

Wow Shadowbat! What a great collection. These picyures were better than the ones before, very clear. I have a question please....what is that black/white vest?

Wow Shadowbat! What a great collection. These picyures were better than the ones before, very clear. I have a question please....what is that black/white vest?

You mean this?:

PICT0002.jpg

Thats the costume that one of the Red Triangle Circus gang members wore in Returns. Beloe the display you can see the COA and screen grab of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"