My Fanart

What do you mean eh? If you don't like my stuff then don't bother posting here :mad:

Psylocke3.jpg

I was just looking, and most of your drawings very good as they are, are some what sexual a bit to much. I am not a keen person on that to much. But i would like to see something else once and a while.

once agian, great stuff.

Ok I'm sorry.I'll keep it clean next time but I've seen people draw worse things than what I did lol

Great stuff as always Sable. Loving your poses, u have a great grasp of what is sexy, but maybe some more cool action shots? That would be good. Just one tiiiiny little tip if u dnt mind? With your eyes, e.g. your latest sable one, try changing the shape of your eyes so that they fit the face maybe? Its actually one of the hardest things to do and make them look realistic, but WELL worth the practice. Just a thought. Keep it up!!!!

I think it's great that you don't use photoshop or some other program to color in your work. It shows you have proper talent and aren't just good at using a computer mouse. I know you still have to draw them before coloring it with a program but it still seems so much more original.

forfeit said:
Great stuff as always Sable. Loving your poses, u have a great grasp of what is sexy, but maybe some more cool action shots? That would be good. Just one tiiiiny little tip if u dnt mind? With your eyes, e.g. your latest sable one, try changing the shape of your eyes so that they fit the face maybe? Its actually one of the hardest things to do and make them look realistic, but WELL worth the practice. Just a thought. Keep it up!!!!

I'll do more sction poses as you wish and will fix the eyes :up:

And thanks Grey Jeanie

lol it was just a suggestion, you dnt have to do it Sable. Jst trying to be helpful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"