My figure's poses/my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say? The opening was there...I took it...some people pose their figures all nice and impressive and such, others use them for...I guess constructive purposes..

Yeah, constructive purposes. It never fails. I gotta say though, it was atleast in good taste. You could've easily posed Colossus, Scorpion and Sandman gangbanging Black Widow while referring to her as Mary Jane Watson with Spidey in the background tied up or something. That would've been kinda tasteless but.....uh, did I just give somebody an idea?

*stops posing Colossus, Scorpion and Sandman around Spidey, with Black Widow posing as MJ videotaping just long enough to check the boards* What? Oh, yea, a hetero gang bang would be tasteless. Good call.

:up: Glad to have brainstormed with you Santo (Saint in spanish)

:batman: 409

Yes yes, we will all go back to being nice and serious and praising you. Dun worry, the spot light doesn't fade that quickly!

Nah, I don't have any. The ones I found I traded away for ML's.

Hmmm...you could put Scorpion on top of the newspaper thingy while it's crushed and have him look surprised or confused that his weight crushed it. Maybe Sandman could come over and give him a stern lecture about losing weight.

BATMAN409 said:
Nah, I don't have any. The ones I found I traded away for ML's.

:D:DGeez when are you gonna quit crying about that?:D:D

Saint553 said:
Hmmm...you could put Scorpion on top of the newspaper thingy while it's crushed and have him look surprised or confused that his weight crushed it. Maybe Sandman could come over and give him a stern lecture about losing weight.
i want serious or action poses.. not comedic ones..

Hey, weightloss is a serious problem in our nation!

ok ya kinda just killed it man.. lol that wasnt really that funny.. lol your trying to hard now...

Roughneck said:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Geez when are you gonna quit crying about that?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey bro, what I cry about another rejoices for
biggrin.gif
batman.gif

But the ML's I got in return weren't too shabby.
wink.gif

spideyboy_1111 said:
but any one have any good poses for scorpion or sandman?
I have my Sandman holding one of my Spideys up by the neck (with the sand-hand attatchment) & have the sand-axe on his other arm, pulled back over his head as if he's about to cut Spidey in two. Looks pretty good but getting the balance right can be a bit tricky. :up:

spideyboy_1111 said:
and sandman's hand is on the wrong side....
It doesn't matter which side any of the accesories go on. There made to fit on either side. If you look, th thumb on the sand-hand one is in the middle so it can go on either side.

Your welcome btw.

ummi know my anatomy though and the way the hand is shaped it only looks good on his right arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"